Chapter 10 - Operation

Ayumi's Pov -

"Okay! We went over the plan like five times already. Can we do it now!" I complained. I really wanted to go outside.

Matsukawa sighed, "Maybe if Oikawa paid attention at first then we could've gone a lot sooner!"

"It's not my fault!" Oikawa pouted.

"It's entirely your fault you dumbass." groaned Iwaizumi. I could tell he's getting tired too.

"It's literally the simplest thing ever." laughed Hanamaki.

"It really is." sighed Yahaba.

"Is he really going to be our next captain." Watari said rubbing his temples.

"Hmph." huffed Oikawa.

"Okay, Yahaba and Sato. Switch clothes." said Watari.

"Huh?!" we both said.

"Sato go into the bathroom and Yahaba will just strip here." laughed Hanamaki.

Iwaizumi smacked Hanamaki in the head, "Or we can just lend her our gym clothes. Since we didn't go to practice today."

"Ooh, ooh, let Matsun lend her his clothes. Afterall today he did the least during morning practice and usually doesn't do anything at all." chimed Oikawa.

Matsukawa smirked, "It still smells like flowers and sunshines."

"But cooties.." I mumbled.

"Oi, I heard that!"

"Okay would you rather wear smelly clothes or," Iwaizumi cringed at Matsukawa, "clothes that smell like flowers and sunshines."

I also cringed, "I guess flowers and sunshines.."

Matsukawa frowned, "Y'all just jelly you don't smell like flowers and sunshines." he said as he handed me his practice clothes.

I took it and went to the bathroom to change. I put it all on except the pants. The pants were too big and kept sliding down.

"Erm.. The pants won't fit me.. It's too big." I said peeking out the bathroom.

"Here try mine since I'm smaller than the rest." said Watari as he handed me his pants.

"Thanks."

I put on the pants and it fitted way better. I left the bathroom wearing Watari's pants and Matsukawa's shirt. The shirt smelled really nice.

"The shirt is big." I said looking down at my shirt.

"Well it's going to have to do for now." said Iwaizumi, "Here take his jacket too."

He tossed me Matsukawa team jacket for volleyball, "Is this necessary?"

"Yes it is, you can't get any more sick than you already are." said Matsukawa, "You already worried all of us enough."

"It's more like she worried only- OOF! OI." Hanamaki yelped when Matsukawa smacked him.

"Yeah yeah, okay." I sighed putting on the jacket. It smelled really nice and it was cozy.

"Okay Watari, Yahaba, you know what to do right." asked Iwaizumi.

"Yessir!" The two of them said.

Watari looked over to Yahaba and grinned, "Yo Yahaba, you should put on one of those hospital gowns to make it more convincing."

Yahaba cringed, "No! I'll just be under the blanket. And stop looking at me like that!"

"C'mon, you'll never know!"