Chapter 26 - Last Day of Summer

Ayumi's Pov -

It was finally the last day of summer and that means that Watari and Yahaba has to go back to their original homes.

Oh, and school starts the next day sadly.

I'm kind of sad that they have to leave soon. I wish we lived together.

"Hey let's go to the milk tea place." Yahaba suggested. Currently we're all laying in a circle on the floor.

"I'm down!" I said propping myself on my elbows, "Haven't had some in a minute."

Watari rolled his eyes, "You had some like three days ago."

"That was three days."

"You ordered two that day."

"I'm sorry my love for milk tea is greater than the love I have for you."

"What? I'm not sure if I should be hurt or not." Watari said sitting up.

I stuck my tongue out at him, Yahaba sweat dropped, "Okay, let's just go guys."

"Yessir!" I jumped onto my feet, "Let me go get my money!"

I hummed as I ran up to my room.

When I grabbed my wallet my phone pinged.

MatSUN :)
Let's go to school tomorrow
? ?

Me
Oo !
im down :D

MatSUN :)
b e t
I'll pick you up from your house

Me
B e T

I smiled and turned off my phone. Lately Matsun and I have been talking a lot lately. I feel like I talk to him more than I talk to Yahaba and Watari now.

"Sato! Hurry your ass up!" I heard Yahaba shout from downstairs.

"Yeah, yeah. Coming." I rolled my eyes. I made my way downstairs and saw the two with their shoes on already, "Okay, just wait for me outside."

"Were you texting Matsun again?" Yahaba teased.

"Yeah, you two have been talking quite a lot lately." smirked Watari.

"Almost as if you two were dating." Yahaba started to wiggle is eyebrows.

I scoffed, "Dating my ass. I could never go out with anyone."

They both turned to each other, "Riight.." The two said as they turned around and walked outside.

I pout, "What does that suppose to mean?"

After putting on my shoes and heading outside to join them, we all started heading towards the milk tea cafe. We talked about the different things that we did this summer and what we should do next time we hang out again.

We arrived at our destination and got our usual drinks and sat in our usual spots. We also continued with our talking and teasing.

"I can't believe we're already heading back to school tomorrow." Watari sighed.

I slurped my drink, "Yeah, this summer went by pretty quick I guess."

Watari turned to me, "We did do a lot of things together instead of laying around all day everyday."

"Watari does have a point." Yahaba chuckled.