Chapter 7: Smells Like Scandal

Once Scarlet got home from school, she kicked off her black boots and ran straight up to her bedroom, slamming the door behind her.

"MY GOOOODDDDD." She yelled into her pillow. She could NAWT believe how annoying Kevon was! That little rat, trying to steal everything that was rightfully hers.

What else did she have to do to make people obsessed with her? Was her fake English accent not enough????

Taking a deep breath and regaining her graceful composure, Scarlet picked up her black iPhone X. To her surprise, she had no new notifications. Disappointed, Scarlet rolled her amber eyes.

She had thought for certain that Josh would have texted her, snapchatted her, or followed her on Instagram by now! They had a very nice conversation after school, until the rat stole him away.

Scarlet was aware that Josh was supposedly dating Kevon, and that he was only in grade 9. But Scarlet knew she could steal him from Kevon, and her band of eternal wannabee rats too!

Suddenly, Scarlet had an idea. She would host a mini party tomorrow at her house and invite Josh, along with all of Kevon's friends, but not Kevon herself of course.

Giggling, Scarlet typed up an invitation and hit send.

To: Josh, Yoshanda, Tiffany, Melanie, Tara, Michelle, Logan, Jake, Calista, Carole...

Heyyyy guyyyyyssss!!! You are all super lucky because you are invited to a super exclusive event at my mansion tomorrow evening! Yay! Now, here's the details:

-come at 7

-dress nice (no sweats!!!)

-bring food (NO SHELLFISH I'M ALLERGIC)

-NO ONE WHO IS NOT IN THIS GROUP CHAT CAN COME. I REPEAT. NO ONE. JUST YOU GUYS.

-I'll have some special drinks cooked up here;)

See you all there,

Xoxo -Scarlet <3

Scarlet laid down on her bed, snickering to herself. Tomorrow would be the end of Kevon Biley, and the brand new start of the reign of the rightful Queen, Scarlet Remington.

Meanwhile, at the Biley Estate, Kevon sat upright in front of her Mac computer, trying to play the video from Tiffany's party. Finally, the usb loaded and the video popped up. It was almost 500 hours long!!!

"UGH", Kevon sighed, fast forwarding the video, in search of any movement. She forwarded through people retrieving coats, Tiffany grabbing some super ugly shoes, and Joey checking up on the camera every once in a while.

Eventually, Kevon spotted a mess of dark hair climbing into the closet with a guy close behind.

But to her dismay and utter disgust, she realized it was Tara and Derrick making out!!!

"EW what in the fresh hell!!!!" Kevon fast forwarded 10 minutes, covering her eyes.

Suddenly, Scarlet appeared in the closet with Mike! But something was weird, they weren't kissing at all! They started out talking, and then Scarlet jumped away from Mike when he leaned in! She looked so scared! Then they took out their phones and started playing with snapchat filters! Kevon snorted in disbelief, this was even better than a kissing scandal!! It was a No Kissing Scandal!! Smiling deviously, Kevon emailed a copy of the video to herself, she had an ah-mazing plan.