Entrance Exam (Part 1)

Eritria's POV

"Now you have 10 seconds to explain it quickly," I stated.

"The car is already prepared and we will exactly be there at 7:45 a.m milady. The entrance exam will begin shortly at 8:00 a.m sharp. We still didn't identify what kind of entrance exam would you take because they change it every year. There is a total of 156 examinees that will be attending this year milady and we are always in standby when you get in the school if ever you need to collect information outside for you can't go out to the school's premises not if they allow you and the other explanation will be sent in your email for I know you'll set the 10 seconds rule again," She stated while catching her breath for speaking too fast. Well, I don't really care. As I prepare my luggage to get ready for a long trip heading to the obelian forest.

And just as she stated, we arrived exactly 7:45 a.m at our destination. I got out only to see groups of people everywhere, I think ranges to age 18-22, of course as usual they chat and laugh like there's no tomorrow, a very cheerful atmosphere. Tsk it's so noisy, which is a total opposite of the area were in. It is quite eerie here, Surrounded by large tall trees that actually cover the blue sky with the fact that we are out of nowhere in this shitty forest. And what's weird is this old looking house right in front of us.

It's already surrounded by molds and vines in its sides and gives you the thought of it collapsing down anytime soon. Is this even a school?

While analyzing the area the old woman just told, "Milady we need to go we can't stay here for too long, ages 22 above isn't allowed to be here for it is only exclusive for you examinees. I apologize if we can't stay with you until the exam ends."

"Nah that's good go, for I hate being with you," I coldly stated. A hint of sadness was seen in her violet eyes as she looks in me like I'm deeply in pain. And that's the look I despise every time I see her. "I said get your ass out of here."

And that's how I said goodbye to the old woman that was serving me for the whole 3 years.

While I'm here standing right under a tree mumbling rants of already being bored, two ladies stand before me with smiles in their faces which already pisses me.

"Hi, nice to meet you," said the girl with the green hair that is braided into two, she also have someone beside her with short curly black hair that keeps smiling at me.

"Hello, while you can call me Cascade, said the girl with the short black hair."

"I think she's not a filipina Cas," the girl with the green hair stated.

"No I'm sure, I have these instinct that she's a filipina, trust me!" The short-haired girl said while inspecting me.

"Get out of my face," I said but the short-haired girl is right. Yes, I do know how to speak tagalog but its just that I prefer English.

"Wow this lady is kind of a badass, but nevermind again I'm Cascade nice meeting you," said the girl with a black short hair I think about 5'9 and just by looking at her outfit black ripped jeans, a red crop top and other girly accessories I bet she's an outgoing and friendly person which I hate.

"Hello I'm Clementine Hernandez, we just wanted to make friends," said the green-haired girl that is wearing a white shirt over a long mint dress that is enough to cover her knees I bet she's friendly but a shy type.

"Ok, now get your ass out of here," I said, but what's weird is they just laughed.

"I think we could get along really well, hope to see you again at the end of the entrance exam," said the short-haired girl. And as their smiling, something caught everyone's attention a man, no I think it's just a hologram. Well, I guess it's about to start.