Trust

This chapter is dedicated to you!
romancerxxd2  Thank you for the continous love and support!

Eritria's POV

"What the heck happened to the four of you?" Emma can't help to ask since the boys looked like they went through a battlefield. The once clean and well styled hair of them is now vaguely resembled a bird's nest.

Wait, let me rephrase it. Their hairs totally resembles a jungle, period.

"Why are you all sweaty? Did you just made up in your mind to participate in a marathon?" Cascade asks with a hint of confusion in her voice.

"Umm, you see we decided to just work out here to build our stamina for the upcoming festival," Elijah said that made the other boys sigh in relief.

"Lucas, what happened here? Why does the room filled with this white stuff? Clementine fired Lucas with questions.

Somethings wrong...

"Norman accidentally slipped the mayonnaise awhile ago," Lucas said that made us arch our eyebrows. While scanning the whole room that is sprinkled with mayonnaise. I just can't imagine how that accident made the whole room covered in mayonnaise.

"Right, let's eat pizza," Elijah said that made the three girls follow him in delight.

I was about to go when I saw something weird in my peripheral vision. "What's under the bed?" I can't help to ask since Thunder, Lucas and even Norman are looking something under the bed.

"We just can't reach the lego piece," Norman stated as they rose up and head towards the kitchen like nothing happened. I just shrug it off since Norman is the most trustworthy in their group.

As I pulled out the chair to seat, Emma started ranting since Elijah lied that they have pizza.

"Wait, Now I remember I ate the last piece awhile ago," he announced that made the three girls frown.

I wanna sleep, I said to myself while leaving the kitchen that is about to be filled with chaos when suddenly Thunder grab my arm.

"Let me clean the room first if you would want to take a nap," he stated while giving the messy room a glance.

"Its fine," I said that made him gulp the lump in his throat. I shrug off his hand so I can finally have a peaceful sleep.

While my eyes landed in the bed that has no covers in it, I quickly headed to the drawers.

If my memory serves me right the extra covers and sheets are in here...

While searching in the drawers, my eye caught lacy cloth stucked in the cabinet.

As my curiousity slowly killing me, I opened the cabinet...

And behold a tsunami of lingeries started falling of my feet.

I even step back because of this huge pile of junk.

I can't process everything that os right infront of me when I shifted my gaze to the white head.

"We are innocent," he said while sitting helplessly in the floor while his hands are clasp together like he was praying for the war that they will face any minute from now. Despair was like concrete in his veins right at this moment.

"Girls, you need to see this," I stated while glancing to the four boys that are now kneeling while muttering words.

"Hail Mary, Full of Grace..." they mumble as I share the fantastic scenery they made.