Who is it?

Eritria's POV

"My queen," the Qanarah muttered under that small mouth of her that formed into a smile.

I stood there while looking at her with no hint of joy in my grey-eyes that are now glaring at her.

She quickly knelt down and bowed her head. "I'm sorry for the disrespectful greeting my queen," she said as the frigid air make the curtains dance while the commotion down there is still loud and clear up here.

But the sound echoed in my ears because of the tumultuous thudding of her heart beat while her face, rigid with tension.

"Why are you here?" I said as my apathetic voice echoed in the empty hallway.

And a small playful grin formed in her lips while her bloodshot eyes meets mine.

"M said that we should welcome guests," she said while snickering.

"This is all bullshit what the hell are they doing down there?" I while hearing those words that made my eyebrow arch.

"Actually-" she said when I cut her off while telling her to stop. A woman entered in the vicinity of my invisible en. Because any entity that enters in my range, I would always be informed what they look like, what they do and even the exact location where they are at the moment.

"They're here, probably looking for you," I said while glancing outside. The little girl is now trembling, knowing the end for her is getting nearer.

Since the woman is getting closer, I grabbed her little wrist and drag her towards the window.

"Listen to me," I mumbled while cupping her little face with both of my hands.

"You're still young, you still can punish thousand of souls for their sins. You can still spread pain to everyone. For that's our job, Because through pain people see the value of joy," I said while looking directly at her bloodshot eyes where I can see through, the fragile girl wishing to be loved.

Her footsteps are getting closer.

I gently swift my hands on her cheek. And covered her using my two hands while appreciating the beautiful scenery of the forest, where birds song can shine and sunlight can sing to the soul, all as the rich canopy creates a calming kaleidoscope upon this view.

"Live," I said while slowly opening my hands and letting the little creature slip in my hand while flapping her wings of black and gold, the colors blending and swirling as playful waves upon night sands.

A butterfly; she is the life amid so much sky. She swims into the air, letting it eddy beneath her wings, curling in the sweetest of swirls. I watch her pass, fast despite her erratic path, choosing her direction by a silent serenade of the blooms.

But of course every decision I make just ends up to nothing.

As that sharp piercing wooden arrow flew across the air towards that wonferful butterfly.

Pain. Why? Do I always feel this? I asked myself while my eyes follows the butterfly fall down to the ground while that arrow pierced through her.

I can't believe awhile ago it was just happily flapping her wings.

I quickly glance in the shit that fired the arrow.

"Zuleika, with her sweet shitty smile," I muttered under my breath while hiding in the curtains.

Smiles.

Zuleika and Edmund are smiling from afar while Gwen is heading towards her. My little Qanarah.