Surprise

This chapter is dedicated to you doomer Thank you for all the love and support!

Eritria's POV

Since that incidence the school have this thick atmosphere in the air as the students curiousity grows in suspection of who is the one that opened the portal.

Today just like a normal day, right now Ma'am Lovien is teaching us how to bake with passion.

"Ok class, just continue adding the ingredients that are written in the book and don't forget to always cook with passion," Ma'am Lovien said while letting her cookie dough rain of chocolate chips.

Thunder is here at my side checking the cookies that are almost ready, reaching its state of perfection.

While I'm here cleaning off our mess while my ears are on Ma'am Lovien and just by listening I can feel the excitement within her voice.

"Take note, that love always starts in small things," she said while her heels are echoing in the tiled floor.

"And I just wanna inform you guys that you'll have a test soon..." she said that made everybody sigh in exhaustion.

"Since our 1 hour limit already ended it's time for the judgement," Ma'am Lovien stated while announcing us by pairs.

"Eri, the cookies are done," Thunder said that made me glance back at him. My nose had acclimatized to the smell of the cookies, as soon as Thunder opened the oven.

Thunder quickly set it aside, and grab one cookie while he gently blows, so the heat of the cookie would go away. I was about to grab too when he offered the cookie right infront of me.

"You get the first bite Eri," Thunder said and just as I was quickly drawned to the luscious aroma of the cookies, I still can't stop appreciating how his smiles makes my heart skip a beat.

The soft smell of the sweet treats teased my nose. The scent lingering, inviting. And because of that I gladly accepted the cookie from Thunder.

The topmost layer is an incredible shade of amber, they were cracked on the surface, like a dry desert ground. But inside they weren't dry. A satisfactory crunch lingered by my ears as they entered my mouth, only to crumble and melt on the inside, so deliciously tasty that my taste buds tingled.

"Its not that bad for our first time," I said while successfully drawned in the luscious taste of the sweet treat.

"I hope we get good grades in this one," Thunder stated while Emma and Norman's names are called out.

They are literally holding their laughters as they present their burnt cookies that brought a unpleasant smell in our noses.

But they just laugh it off and even made jokes of it, I believe this two are truly meant to each other. And I'm happy that Emma can have an amazing journey alongside of Norman.

While Elijah and Cascade are both snickering while handing their cookies, even though it looks like a normal chocolate chip cookie, you can literally see the results in Ma'am Lovien's face. Too salty. Well you really shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

Next was ours, Ma'am Lovien didn't say a thing in our cookies, maybe saving the announcement at the end.

"I just wanna let you know that all of your cookies are amazing since everyone of you enjoyed and worked hard in it together with your mates. And that's the initial target of all of this. Good job my students," she stated that made all of us ecstatic. Actually at first we thought Ma'am Lovien is just a teenager with a mind of a kindergarten kid. But believe me, she's far more greater than that. She is a professional and a straightfoward teacher. She got bunch of love advices for us that miraculously true and effective.