Intruders?

Eritria's POV

Transferees?

"Class meet the new students," Ms. Lovien announced which shocked us all since we never expected that the school are still open, even though we only have 1 month and a half before we end these relationshits.

"Hi, please to meet you all I'm Gwyneth and to make it shorter, you can call me Gwen," a boy said while flashing a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth that it brought, made all the girls like him.

"I'm Edmund, hoping to make friends with all of you," said another boy beside the toothpaste endorser.

His hazel eyes were a melt of autumn tones, fending off the winter frost. Freckles, light, delicate; sprinkled softly on his sun-kissed cheeks. Waves of brown hair that refract the sun's gentle light, penetrating it's ruffled layers.

And last but not the least, the girl with eyes that were a hickory as rich as the earth’s soil; stained with the colour of hot chocolate on a cold, winter night that wraps around you like a blanket; engulfs you in its warmth and makes you feel at home. Those deep pools of dark-cinnamon swirls seized the depth and heaviness of one thousand untold stories, which imprisoned the sweetness of saccharine chocolate and the bitterness of strong coffee.

While her other hand scrunched into that tumble of hair, those cinnamon curls that defied rules and gravity with equal contempt.

"Hello, I'm Zuleika nice to meet you all!" She said with delight.

"Since Gwen would be on the class-B, I'll give the class a chance to ask one question," Ms. Lovien said while the other girls were saddened about the fact he'll be in the other room.

Cascade raised her hand that caught Ms. Lovien's attention.

"Ok, fire away your question Ms. Rouséa," Ms. Lovien said while forming a gun in her hands and pretends to shoot Cascade. The room is full of anticipation on what question would Cascade ask.

"What made the three of you to enroll in this kind of school?" Cascade asked while giving them her sweet smiles.

I don't know, her smile seems diffrent to me...

It's like she wanted to confirm something about them...

"That's a nice question! Because actually we just want to see how love make you break your own rules, how love can change a person," Zuleika said while her lips lifted upward and her eyes surprisingly landed on me.

I don't know, I feel tension between us...

"Okiee dokiee, since the introduction is done, Gwen go to your room while you two can sit at the table beside Thunder".

As soon as all were seated Ms. Lovien started explaining. "I know that you all might wonder why they got here in the middle of our school year. Don't worry all of them went through just like all of you do. But 3x much more harder and complex than the ordinary entrance exam".

Everyone was shocked while the white head is just about to sleep in the class. Even though that's not very like him. His elbow resting in the table, his hands in his forehead while his head is tilted to an angle where he won't meet Ms. Lovien's eyes.

When he felt my gaze to him, he quickly locked his eyes to mine.

"Eri..." he mumbles while making the puppy eyes that Elijah said that works in times like this.

"What? Are you sleepy? You didn't have sleep last night?" I asked.

"I didn't have a proper sleep since I'm thinking what did I do, that you choose to ignore me," he said while sitting properly since Ms. Lovien glanced at us.