Bloody day

This chapter is dedicated to you!
Mz_Kiki thank you for all the love and support!

Eritria's POV

I wake up feeling groggy, while having this sticky feeling. I quickly mustered my so-called energy to sit up, fighting the laziness out of me.

My eyes landed on the white head, sleeping like a starfish in the couch.

From now on I need to distance myself with him...

With this unwanted feeling I stood up only to be welcomed by this hammering ache in my head. I just completely ingored it and walk with my heavy footsteps. I think I don't even have the strenght to keep myself walking. While trying to keep my shit together I passed in the vanity mirror which is placed right before you exit the bedroom door.

As the light filtered by the screens, directly giving me this warmth in my face while looking at myself in the mirror. "I'm a mess," I muttered while scratching the back of my neck.

"Goodmorning Eri," Thunder said with his hypnotic voice- A voice that is soothing but at the same time attractive that appeals to the senses.

I didn't bother looking back for I know I won't stop complimenting him all over again if I did. And finally I turned on the lights to our bathroom when I felt a sudden sharp, poking pain in my lower abdomen. The throbbing pain started radiating in my lower back and inner thighs. Could this be...

"Cramps?" I asked myself while looking at the mirror.

"Eri, did you have a nice sleep?" Thunder asked with his alluring smile shining brightly while his head is slightly tilted.

I just give him a blank face and quickly turned around. From now on I should focus on the goal, I said to myself while checking out the right temperature for the shower.

"Hey are you mad? Did I do something wrong again?" Thunder innocently asked being buffled in my actions.

"I think your not just in the mood," He said while taking off his shirt, he was about to go and feel the warm water that could waken up any groggy feeling you have in the morning when I blocked him by my arm.

"Nope, you wait there," I said while pointing the toilet where he'll wait.

"What? I thought we..." he asked with confusion in his voice while he's head is glancing back and forth to me and the toilet.

"Why are you so grumpy today Eri? We did have a good time yesterday, so why are you being like this again? He asked while confusion never left his eyes.

"Just f--" my words were cut off in the air while processing my words again. "Just wait there ok?" I stated while letting out a sigh of relief. Thunder hates it when I curse.

"Wait I think I know why you're acting strange," he said while trying to recover a memory of his. "Wait don't tell me..." he stated as his eyes widened and turned me around.

"Eri, you have your period today!" He said that made my cheeks burn like hell. Why of all day? Why did I have this shitty period right when I need to distance myself to him. That explains that sticky feeling right when I woke up.

"Eri, are you ok?" He asked while turning me to face him and there I found a sincere worried eyes of his.

I thought he's gonna tease me...

"Tss," I hissed. "Its just blood and nothing at all so don't freak out," I said while I head straight towards the shower.

"Wait do you have any pads?" He asked while looking directly at me.