Intentions

This is dedicated to you Sarngy
Thank you for the love and support!

Eritria's POV

 "Another sh*tty morning again," I Mumbled while looking at the ceiling.

 And as I finally decided to get up and prepare for another unexpected events in the classroom.

 I glance at him. He's still in the couch sleeping.

 "Hey, wake up," I said while slightly tapping his shoulder.

 "Urgh," he groaned as he finally got up and removed his black sleeping mask."Goodmorning," he said between yawning.

 "There's no 'GOOD' in the morning," I just boringly said while checking what will be our breakfast.

 "Oh, pancakes," a three layered pancake glaced with sweet syrup.And just like our daily routine, eat and take a shower together. It's kinda weird that it is no longer weird for me. Get me?

 We arrived at the classroom and just like it is Ma'am Lovien entered our classroom wearing her casual pink long flowy dress.

 "Today would be different class-A!" she energetically said.

 "I heard Levi made you get to know each other," she stated.

 "So now it's time for your mate to get to know each other!" she said with a wide smile never left her face.

 It just made me face palm myself. What crazy stuff should we do now?

 "You'll just have a simple date, the director let us have it outside!"

 "It will be in an amusement park so boys it's time for, The moves!"

 Am I just the only one who'll protest?

 Yes, cause just by their reaction they are all excited.

 "Boys and girls will be seperated for awhile and you'll all meet at the amusement park!" Ma'am Lovien said.

 "Girls follow me while boys follow Mr. Felix," she said while pointing at Sir. Felix that I didn't notice that he was been there at the door.

So that's why I'm sitting here at the couch while the other girls are preparing for their outfits in the so called 'Date'.

"Ms. Slayer won't you prepare?" Ma'am Lovien asked.

"No I won't," I answered truthfully.

"Oh, I guessed right that's why I prepared this for you. Just click the button and it will find something you can wear with no struggle.

I think I won't win this time. Ma'am Lovien is already prepared for this.

"K," I said as I clicked the button she mentioned.

 That's why I'm here at the bus sitting at the last row wearing this black dress. Well I don't have any knowledge in clothes that's why all I know is I'm wearing a dress.

 Finally we arrived at the amusement park. It is filled with families with their kids, couples and I bet groups of teens in here.

 "By the way just to inform all of you there is a near sea here where you can walk and talk peacefully and also we'll pick you up here at 6:00 p.m."

 And as soon as I got off the bus, I saw him waiting at the entrance with his summer short sleeve shirt, black khaki shorts and with his expensive wristwatch, well I don't know if I'm right.

 And then his grey eyes landed in me with amazement in it.

"Hi beautie," He said while handing me a bouquet of pale pink Astilbe.