Chapter 4

I woke up as usual but this time I was more excited. I knew after the long day of school I'd be able to see one of the people I love very much.

I happily got into the bathroom to shower and changed into something I'd rarely wear.

I then quickly took my keys and my bag and walked out of the house.

Once I arrived to the school some people chose to actually notice my existence.

It was weird seeing how people would only loo at you if you dressed nice. I didn't like being a person people would look like but this is what I did to myself.

I fastened my speed and got to my locker. I only saw Lisa and jisoo there waiting for me.

"Hey, where's Jennie and Rosé?"

When I asked both of them looked at me with widen eyes.

"Chin-Sun? Is that actually you??"

"Yes. Don't think I'll wear this ever again."

"Holy shit, you look amazing though! We finally get to see what you actually look like!"

I was confused. Did I really only wear semi-baggy jeans and hoodies all the time?

I went deep into my memories only to remember dressing up back in high school.

But after Jungkook cheated on me, I stopped. I became a girl who would only focus on her studies and not her appearance.

It was only fate that Jennie wanted to talk to me.

I sighed.

"I'll consider dressing like this more. But I don't think it'll happen until graduation."

I saw they were sad about it but I didn't care. Showing my body wasn't something I would like to do since I knew it attracted men.

I then remembered back in high school when I did change.

After Jungkook broke up with me, I lost weight and became healthy.

His words saying I was a "fat pig" made me feel disgusting. I tried to stave myself and it worked for a while until my mother took me to the doctors.

I had learned I was underweight but not severally. After that, I had done it again but made sure I wasn't being suspicious. I had ate only one fruit a day and only exercised.