Chapter 14

~Rosé POV~

I left Chin-Suns room with my phone in my hands. But made sure not to make myself suspicious. Jungkook and the girl he was with looked at me. He was scared while the girl was confused.

"Kookie who's she?" The girl said. "O-oh, that's Chin-Suns friend." They looked at each other then at me.

"Please don't tell her, I'll do any-" before he could finish I started my plan. "Don't worry. I don't actually like Chin-Sun. This could be our little secret." I said and winked at them.

They nodded and I turned the corner to see if they'll say anything.

"What if she actually tells her, Kookie?" I heard him chuckle. "Don't worry cupcake, she won't. You heard her, right? It's our little secret."

I heard them chuckling. I quickly turned my phone to face them and it was at the right moment. I saw Jungkook wrap his arms around her waist while she wrapped hers around his neck. Just then, they started kissing each other.

I smirked at I finally got the evidence Chin-Sun needed. I got up and walked back upstairs and into her room.

~end of POV~

After 47 minutes Rosé finally came back in the room with the biggest grin ever. "You have anything good?" She nodded.

Rosé: "Yeah, I'll send it to you once I get home. Since it is late, I think we all should go."

They all agreed and we said our goodbyes.

Once they left I felt my heart sink. I knew he never changed but why did I let myself fall for him again. These stupid feelings will never go away for him and that'll be the death of me.

I sighed at I felt tears overflow my eyes. I quickly locked my door and smothered myself in my pillows while I cried silently.

After some time I heard the front door open and heard Jungkook and his lady friend talking then heard it shut.

I didn't care anymore. I kept crying until I heard my doorknob rattled. "Chin-Sun? Why's your door locked??" I kept quiet. He knocked for about a minute until he gave up and went to his room.

I sighed and got up and dig for something underneath my bed. I got my shoe boxes filled with money.

"I have to get out of here.. maybe move to somewhere away from Korea." I had my mind set. I'll be leaving tomorrow. All I need is the money and that's all. But first I'll need to get myself a debit card for all this money.

I quickly got changed and took all my boxes with me to the nearest bank. Thankfully this one was opened until 12am. I opened the door and saw one person sitting behind a glass divider.

"Hello ma'am how may I help you?" The lady said to me. I smiled at her and told her my situation and asked if she could help me get a debit card. She understood fully and helped me right away.

"Alright ma'am so you have 87.9k on this debit card. I hope you stay safe!" I said thank you and quickly headed for he nearest airport which in my case was only a 30 minute walk.

I got everything set

I got everything set. My ticket, when the plane will arrive, and of course, some food.

I felt nervous but happy at the same time. I was finally going to get out of this shitty situation and start a new life on my own.

I kept myself occupied for the next 1 1/2 hours and before I knew it, I was finally boarding a plane to Italy.

I didn't tell my girlfriends since I knew it wouldn't help my situation at all. But before I forgot I told my boss I was resigning and she understood since I told her my situation.

"Here's to my new beginning..."