Chapter 6

The day had finally come to see my mother again. I was really excited since she told me we'd have people over.

I knew it would probably be to discuss work, but I didn't mind. She said I'd meet a guy my age so I was hoping I'd make a new friend.

I quickly finished cleaning and headed up to take a shower.

I then did what I had to do and afterwards picked an outfit. My mother told me I should wear something elegant yet simple.

So I looked through my closet and found the perfect thing.

Memories came back as I put on the dress.

Flashback

I was going to the mall with Jungkook as it was our 1 year anniversary.

We had a lot of fun, we took pictures, ate food, and he even bought me things.

I told him he didn't have to but he insisted.

"Chin-Sun.. I've already told you, I love you. I want to make today special for you."

I smiled as I looked at him with loving eyes.

"Thank you Jungkook.. you really are the best boyfriend."

We kissed and made our way to exit the mall but something caught my attention.

Jungkook looked at where I was staring and quickly pulled me into the dress shop.

He got the black dress and asked what size I was. He then continued to go to the cashier and buy it.

We left the store after being there for only a minute or two.

"Here, it'll look beautiful on you."

"You didn't have to though... I feel bad.."

We then stopped walking and he looked at me.

"Listen, you're worth it. I don't want you to feel bad because I love you. Now, let me bring you home."

End of flashback

I sighed as I started into the mirror.

I remembered when I first put it on. It was huge on me but I got it tailored and now it fits perfectly.

After a while I was cleaning my room again just to make the time fly fast. But soon I heard the door unlock.

"Kim Chin-Sun!!!!"

I heard my mother call for me so I went downstairs  to be greeted with my mother and brother on one side of the room and a face I knew way to well.

I didn't know how to react. I had a sense to cry but also puke.

But I kept it together.

"Chin-Sun.. I'd like you to meet the Jeon family. They've helped us with our business for years now."

I slowly walked down and greeted them.

"Good afternoon Mrs and Mr Jeon."

They smiled at greeted me back.

We talked for a while but I made no eye contact with the boy I knew. It seemed all like a dream. Suddenly, the words that came from my mothers mouth seemed to make that dream into a nightmare.

"Chin-Sun, the real reason the Jeon family is here is because you're getting married to their son..."

I looked at her as if she was a crazy person.

"What the hell mom? Does it look like I'm going to get married at the age of fucking 21?!"

I stood up. I didn't want to hear any of this.

"Chin-Sun! Watch your language."

My brother said to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

I looked at him and then at my mom.

"I'm sorry but I have to decline. There's no way I'm getting married to a guy I don't love, yet even know."

Just as I said that, the guy chucked.

"You don't have a choice Chin-Sun, and neither do I."

The man finally spoke. His words hit me hard and I soon had tears in my eyes.

"YOUR REALLY GOING TO MAKE ME MARRY MY EX? THE ONE WHO MADE ME FALL IN LOVE ONLY TO BREAK MY HEART AND SAY IT WAS FOR A BET?!"

I finally shouted at her loosing my temper. Everyone was quiet, even him.

I then stared at my mother.

"Your not making me marry Jungkook. He's the reason I ended up in the hospital.."

And with that, I walked upstairs and into my room. I made sure to lock it first and then continued to cry my heart out.