Yes, You Are a Respectable Woman

Weekdays at work were always the least eventful.  That is, until the First Order showed up.

You started your day like any other, primping and prepping yourself for your needy clients, making yourself look impossibly perfect. 

You had been working in the prostitution business longer than any of the other women working at the pleasure house, making you the most experienced.  Therefore, you became the most expensive woman on Canto Bight, giving you access to the highest paying clients. 

You successfully built a name for yourself on this planet, giving you the chance to become one of the wealthiest women in the city. 

You knew people looked down on you, but with the amount of money you had, you really didn't care.  Not even a little bit. 

So when the First Order came along and offered you an even higher paying job, you jumped at the chance. 

From your dim little office in the pleasure house, you could hear the scuttling of people and loud, stomping boots making their way through the place. 

The scuffle eventually died down and you went back to work: researching the richest men in the galaxy and figuring out ways to lure them into your grasp. 

The owner of the pleasure house suddenly barged into your office, wordlessly beckoning you out into the main room.  You rolled your eyes at him.  He knew that you were really the one in charge of the whole ordeal and that you didn't like to be interrupted at work. 

But your curiosity took over your desire to exert your authority when you saw none other than the general of the First Order standing uncomfortably in the middle of the whore house. 

"Well, well, well, if it isn't General Hux,"

He grimaced as you approached, no doubt expecting you to begin to do something vulgar and disgusting. 

You were used to this.  Many of the prestigious men who showed up here often were disagreeable and refused to remain on the main floor, giving you the opportunity to offer them the comfort of the more luxurious, expensive rooms upstairs.  

"What brings you here, my ginger friend?" 

He finally snapped out of his discomfort and glared at you, not appreciating the casual way you addressed him. 

"I'm here on business, not as one of your silly clients."  He spat out the last word sarcastically, obviously not considering what you did to be 'respectable' work. 

"Interesting," you circled him, your clicking heels doubling your confidence, relishing the sense of power you had over him and the way his eyes followed you warily.  "Well perhaps you'd be more comfortable discussing this business somewhere a little more professional." 

His eyes narrowed, but he nodded, accepting your offer. 

"Very good, follow me." 

A look of surprise crossed his face as you headed out the front doors of the establishment and down the streets of Canto Bight. 

You smirked at the sound of Storm Troopers stomping boots following you and Hux throughout the city, knowing that they didn't trust you even the slightest bit. 

Just as your high heeled shoes began to drive you crazy, you reached your destination: the tall, beautiful building that encased your apartment. 

"Follow me gentlemen," you cooed over your shoulder, tossing your hair to the side as two servants opened the double doors to the building. 

Hux and the two 'troopers stood against the wall of the elevator, as far as they could get from you.