What You Want

Regaining your composure, you stepped back, forcing the leather clad hand to drop to his side.  You stared up at the hulking masked man in front of you, feigning confidence.

"The Supreme Leader, I assume?"

He said nothing and stepped towards you again.  You jumped to the side, tripping over your heels slightly and headed over to the desk in the corner of the room, knowing that he was definitely going to try and pin you to a wall.  He would get his chance to have his fun with you, but there was work to attend to first.

"I'm guessing General Hux informed you of the arrangement?"

"I was not informed there would be a whore waiting for me, no."

You would've responded with a snarky comment if you weren't so surprised by his altered voice, pinging off the metal walls.  You gulped and cleared your throat and gestured for him to sit in the huge chair opposite you. 

"First of all, I am not a whore, I'm a professional." 

You took him in warily as he plopped down in his seat with the desk in between you two, looking like his massive body barely fit in the chair.

"Second of all, I would appreciate it if you would remove your mask, we have things to discuss."

He tilted his head at you but obliged, his helmet hissing as he removed it. 

Normally, Kylo Ren would've already started having his way with you, but he was amused by your confidence and professionalism, something about you intrigued him.

Your jaw dropped when you finally got to look at his face, too distracted by him to flinch when his helmet dropped loudly to the floor. He smirked at you as your eyes raked over his face, taking in his surprising appearance.

Though you had been told about Kylo Ren by your clients, they never told you what he looked like.

He was almost like a fucking god, but you weren't going to let him know  you thought that. His jaw was chiseled, his nose long but yet fitting in perfectly on his face.  The skin that wasn't covered by black clothing was ivory smooth,  a long scar across his face, somehow making him even more attractive.  His hair was a dark ebony, falling in soft, effortless waves around his head.

But most intriguing was his eyes, the only thing in his appearance that conveyed emotion.  His dark, shining irises bore into you, devouring you, looking at you just as intensely as you were looking at him.

The sound of his unmodified voice ripped you from the trance his mask-less face put you in.

"You said we had something to discuss?"

"Oh, yes, right." 

You quickly pulled a piece of paper and a pen out from one of the drawers of the desk and placed them in front of you.

He shifted in his seat, crossing his right ankle over his left knee and leaning back in the chair with his hands behind his head. 

Clearing your throat and crossing your legs under the desk, you looked up at the Supreme Leader again.

"Though I am a professional and have experience, I have never been employed formally like this, as a personal mistress." 

He chuckled darkly at you before leaning forward with his elbows resting on his knees.

"A professional, huh?"

Your eyes narrowed at him.

"Yes, I've worked in this industry for years and I'll have you know, I'm considered to be a prestigious woman, someone who's expensive and difficult to catch."