Limits

As you made your way to the long table set in the middle of the room, you felt Kylo's eyes watching you, taking in every little step, eating you up.  Exactly what you wanted. 

His eyes bore into yours when you sat at the far end of the table across from him, his expression annoyed.

"You're late,"

You looked at him innocently and smiled.

"Oops."

"Hmm," he grumbled to himself, knowing damn well that you were late on purpose.

You both sat in silence until a servant ushered into the room, apparently the poor one responsible for serving you both dinner.

You smirked at Kylo as he ordered straight spirits.  Of course he did. 

"And anything for you ma'am?"

Before you could open your mouth to respond, Kylo interrupted.

"No, she won't be having any alcohol."

You raised an eyebrow, challenging him.

"Actually, I'd love a bottle of red wine if you have it,"

The server looked back and forth between you two, obviously not knowing who to listen to during this little power struggle.  You finally broke eye contact with Kylo and looked at the servant.

"Please bring our drinks as soon as possible."

He hurried out of the room, glancing nervously back at Kylo as he went.

"Alright, let's begin shall we? To start-"

"I don't appreciate you undermining me like that,"

You looked up from your data pad, feeling completely at ease.

"Last I heard, I'm only here to serve you in the bedroom. You don't own me you know," 

He leaned forward against the table, a smirk playing on his lips.

"We'll see how long that lasts."

You glared at him and went back to the notes you transferred to your device.

"As I was saying, we should start with what exactly you expect from me.  In the bedroom," you added, knowing he'd try and find someway to control the rest of your life on the Finalizer as well.

"I expect you to obey me fully, to agree to all of my demands."

You made a little clicking sound with your tongue.

"Ah yes, about that,"

You paused to pour yourself some wine from the bottle the server placed next to you.

"I have rules you'll need to abide by."

He took a swig of his drink before looking back at you.

"So you mentioned yesterday.  I'll be ordering for the both of us,"

The waiter shot a look at you, but nodded at Kylo and quickly jotted down the food order he was given before scuttling back out of the room. 

"First of all, I'm used to being the one in charge in the bedroom, so maybe we should just keep it that way."

He sneered at you and chuckled darkly.

"I don't think so."

You stared daggers at him as you sipped your wine, annoyed that this meeting was already not going the way you had planned.