A Different Kind of Man

You ignored the slight rush of anxiety that flooded over you at the sight of Kylo, refusing to let go of your anger and become distracted by his appearance.

"I went to see General Hux," you smirked at the surprised look on his face. "I'm taking on a second job."

He slowly stalked towards you, a dark look in his eyes. "Oh?"

"Yes," you gulped, subconsciously backing away from him.

"And why would you want to do that when you're so greatly enjoying the job you have now?" Every step he took reminded you of a predator, his slow steady voice much like a growl.

"May- maybe...I'm bored," your response was half hearted and sounded more like a question, and as his delicious, massive body became closer to yours, you began to wonder why you wanted a second job yourself.

"Then maybe you're not working hard enough," he placed his hands gently on your hips and continued to push you backwards, guiding you towards the kitchen island in the center of this room of his quarters.

Against your better judgement, you let him put his hands on your body, accepting his help to lift you onto the counter. You held his gaze, both of your eyes burning with lust.

"You are my little whore after all."

His words struck you like a blow to the chest, reminding you why you were so upset earlier. You grabbed hold of his wrists, wrenching his hands off your hips and holding them tightly in your grasp.

"I am so much more than that," your lips formed into a snarl, hating how calmly Kylo was looking at you. "And I'm going to prove it."

He chuckled darkly, easily removing his hands from your hold on him and taking hold of your chin with his leather clad fingers. "I'm sure you will."

He let go of your chin with a slight pat to your cheek. You nodded at him curtly, hating how you actually liked it when he demeaned you. His smirk let you know that he heard your previous thought and you blushed slightly with embarrassment.

He held his bottom lip between his teeth as his hands glided up and down the curves of your body, effortlessly parting your legs so that he could stand between them. You shivered at the feeling of his gloved hands caressing the exposed skin on your legs, a steady ache in your lower belly emerging as he slowly pushed the skirt you had on up your thighs, exposing the sensitive flesh.

"You say you want more," your eyes fluttered as he traced a single finger down your panties, grazing your slit. "But I know that all you really want is me."

"N-no, you're wrong," you choked out, trying to ignore the tingling pleasure that engulfed your skin as he pressed his fingers harder against you. "I d-don't need you." You gasped as he ghosted your entrance through your panties.

"Oh Princess," his fingers left your slit and trailed their way up to the hem of your underwear, daring to slip beneath it as he brushed his lips against your ear. "Since your first taste of me, you stopped pretending you have control," you whimpered as his fingers once again pressed against you. "And you won't admit it, but you do need me."

You clamped down on your lip in attempts to hold back a moan as his long, thick middle finger slowly pushed inside of you. "You're just another client," you tossed your head back in bliss as he slowly worked in another finger, steadily and deliberately pumping in and out of you. "Another man who- oh,"

A loud moan escaped you as he ever so slightly stroked the perfect spot inside of you, building that feeling of a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Now I just know you don't mean that," his free hand gently wrapped around your neck, tilting your head back up to look at him; not that it mattered with your eyes fluttering open and shut as ecstasy continued to grow. "No other man can do to you what I can."