Curiosity Killed the Cat

*just a quick heads up: the chapter is literally just smut ;)
_______________________

He pulled open the drawer full of weapons, the knife you had discovered sitting on top with splatters of your blood still on it.

"So this is why you mentioned weapons." 

"Kylo, I'm sorry, it's just that you left the door unlocked and I was bored and-"

"I believe a punishment is in order, little whore." 

Those nine little words sent shivers down your spine and ignited a fire between your legs.

"Kylo-"

He shook his head and tsked at you, taking slow, predatory steps towards where you were sitting at the edge of the bed.

"You don't get to call me that."

You licked your lips, your eyes never leaving his.

"Yes sir."

"That's better,"

You watched him remove his layers of clothing and boots with your mouth parted open slightly, taking in this god-like man undressing in front of you.

"Get on all fours,"

His voice was dark, husky, barely more than a whisper.  While holding your breath, you scooted back on the bed and scrambled to your hands and knees, your ass facing him.

You gasped and lurched forward when you felt a harsh material slapping across your skin.  You glanced back, seeing Kylo standing shirtless behind you with his belt in hand.  He dropped the belt to the floor and you felt his bare hand against your ass, making you moan helplessly.

"Such a little whore,"

Still wearing his pants, he climbed onto the bed, kneeling behind you.

"You claim to like being in charge," 

Your head snapped back as he wrapped your hair around his hand, the front of your neck stretched out long.  He leaned forward, his front pressed against your ass as he wrapped an arm around your waist while the other hand tilted your neck to the side.  He pressed his lips against your ear.

"But I know your just dying to let me take control." 

With one hand still firmly grasping your hair, he trailed his fingers down your body, inching their way across your breasts, tweaking your nipples between the rough pads of his fingers. 

Your body bucked backwards against his hips, an unwanted moan escaping you.

"Quiet," he lightly nibbled at the skin on your shoulder before biting down, making you hold in a little yelp.

His expert fingers slowly made their way down your stomach, agonizingly slow, taking their time to memorize your body.

"Fuck, you're perfect."

You practically melted at his words, somehow hearing praise from him feeling entirely different from the men you'd been with in the past. 

You chewed your lip as a single finger brushed ever so slightly against your folds, a gasp escaping you as he traced your entrance. 

You bucked your hips back against him again when he pressed deeper into your sex, parting your folds to allow a second finger room to play.

His grasp around your hair tightened and he pulled your head back again, pulling his fingers away from your sex as he did so.  You whined in response but silenced yourself when he leaned forward and brought his lips to your neck again.