Local addict

My name is Frank iero and im the local drug addict in the town of Belleville,New Jersey i love my town but i don't like the people i only have one friend here Ray toro and he's the one who has helped me through the toughest times in my life well him and drugs yes im an addict yes I've tried to get help but i just cant stop it's so addictive i dont know anyone else hear that is as bad an addict as me but hey who cares?

"I really don't wanna do this" my best friend ray says while shivering "come on it will be over quick just watch my back okay?" i say trying to get him to stay he only nods in response and we finally arrive at one of the many shady alleys in Jersey "what the fuck is the guys name anyway?" ray ask while lighting his cigarette "uh i think the guys name is Mikey or something like that i think he's like 16 or something" i say through the freezing cold "where the fuck does he even get the drugs?" ray ask "i think he steals them from his older brother" i say not really knowing the answer after two more minutes of waiting the tall slender kid strolls into the alley with someone behind him "uh frank we have a problem" mikey says with a face of fear "why?" i ask "my older brother found out about me stealing his drugs and he wants them back" i shake my head and start to back away slowly with ray until mikey is pushed to the ground and a tall boy smelling like cigarettes approaches me "so your frank iero?"