Fight!

"So you're frank iero?" he ask with obvious anger in his tone "um uh Ray! run!" we start to run out of the alley as fast as we can until im pulled to the ground and im now staring at a huge guy with a leather jacket with a slayer shirt underneath "i said answer me fucker!" he screams at my face "fuck you!" i scream in his face and kick him in the balls and start running faster then i ever have before i look back and he's now on the ground and mikeys right next to him "fuck you iero you don't understand what he goes through" i hear mikey scream from the alley about after and hour of walking we finally arrive at my small house "fuck that was close im glad were okay" ray says exhausted from running we walk inside and we both sit on my couch "jamia im home!" i scream from the living room "hey frank did you get your drugs?" she ask with disappointment in her tone she knows im an addict and hates it but its fine "no the deal went sour" i say "what a surprise" she says and walks off "hey so are you still gonna go to that party tonight the one at Pete's house" i only nod my head in response i cant stop thinking about what mikey said 'you dont know what he goes through' what is he talking about his drug addiction is it something else i just need to stop worrying he almost beat the shit out of me today but i have to admit he was hot really hot i just wanna 'what?' why am i thinking these things i have a girlfriend and i actually love her "frank im sorry" i hear jamia say through tears snapping me back to reality "i cant stand this anymore i have to leave" she says while holding two suitcases "no jamia you cant leave i need you" she looks down at me pulling on her legs "no frank you don't need me you need help i don't think I'll ever be back im sorry you just need help" and with that she runs out the door i feel tears start to drop as i remember all the times she helped me how she cared for me at every second "hey frank im ready to go,whoa what happened?" he ask "nothing let's just go to the party" i grab my keys off the table and we jump in my car on the way we just listen to the Misfits over and over until were finally at Pete's house "well were here".