what he goes through

"Wow this is really boring" ray says sitting beside me on the couch and he's right the party is pretty boring i just cant stop thinking about jamia what am i gonna do when rays not with me and i cant stop thinking about mikeys older brother he was so hot and i wanna know what be goes through i wanna help him be there for him i get up off the couch and head to the bathroom to you know drugs but just before i enter the bathroom "gerard please stop crying your not worthless your beautiful please stop" i hear a familiar voice say i look into a room and i see mikey talking to someone who's crying i decide to help because I've been through the same thing "hey mikey what's wrong?" i ask "just leave frank i dont need you right now" he says through tears "mikey just please let me help" he nods his head and he leaves the room "so whats your name?" i ask trying to break the awkward silence "gerard" he says through tears "its okay gerard what's wrong?" i ask "i have no one who really cares about me i dont even care about me" he says "what about mikey?" i ask "he doesn't care he steals my drugs and sells them instead of helping me get off them" he says "do you have a girlfriend who can help or cares?" i ask his face turns from sadness to anger "fuck this" he says as he stands up "gerard please don't go im sorry for buying your drugs" i say attempting to get him to say "i don't even give a fuck just leave me alone" and with that he runs out of the room just leaving me tears start to form in my eyes and i walk out of the room to the bathroom you already know how cocaine works so im not gonna explain it i walk out of the bathroom feeling relieved "lets go ray" i say i have to drive him home he's drunk i drop him off and head back to my house until i see someone on the side of the road passed out i recognize that leather jacket i pull over and get out to investigate i get closer and i see him "gerard?"