The Moment We Locked Eyes

A\N

So just a little information for those of you that don't know their real names. Katya is Brian McCook and Trixie is Brian Firkus. And also I will be using the queens' real names because they are mostly out of drag in this story. But of course, I will let you know who they are if you are unfamiliar. Enjoy the story!

Katya's POV

The first episode of Season 7. Done. Tempest DuJour. Gone. Finally. I get to take these heels off. I've made a few friends. Like Violet and Pearl. They seem cool. The challenge was kinda hard because I get into my head and I was very nervous. But at least I get to live another day in this Werk Room. I was de-dragging and Violet approached me. "So, Katya, do you have a crush on any of these boys?" Violet said. "Um, you first." "Ok, I think I have a tiny crush on Pearl." "Ooh. What about a tiny romance for this season?" I said. "Oh shut up. What about you?" I started to look around the Werk Room, and I saw this young, handsome guy. He looked back and he saw me staring and I quickly looked back. "Um, that Brian guy looks cute." I said. "You were clearly staring at Miss Trixie there. And if you have a crush on her, wouldn't it be kinda weird because both of you are named Brian? And like, aren't you like 7 years older than him?" "Oh shut up." I started to quote her. Then Pearl approached us, "Hey Violet." He said seductively. "Oh, I'll leave you two alone. Have fun." I said. I started to pack my things because I was done de-dragging. Then Pearl stooped me before heading out of the Werk Room. "What? Did you need anything Pearl?" "No, I just thought that you could come to this party. Violet and I are coming. I already invited everyone." "Ok then. Just let me get back to my hotel and get ready. I'll be there." "Ok then! See you later!" "Bye!" I said. I started running to the hotel because I realized Trixie was gonna be there. I immediately had a crush on her when we locked eyes. After a few minutes, I was finally heading to the party. I got into an uber and then we started driving to my destination. I was starting to get in my head again. Then the driver said I was there. I paid him and he started to drive off. I stood out of the bar that the party was being held at. I hope I don't do anything stupid.

A\N

Hey guys! I'm finally back from my break! And if you noticed, yes I deleted two of my books. That is because I couldn't handle updating three books at once. I'm sorry for those who liked those stories. Anyways I think I'm gonna complete this book first before I finish my other book. And during my break, I took notice of very amazing and talented writers out there. And this is my first Drag related story! And I don't really have a specific updating schedule for any of my stories. And thank you guys so much for all the support! You all mean the world to me! And I hope that all of you like my story so far!

Sincerely,

Аная