Double Date

Trixie's POV

"Hey, you ready?" Brian said. "Yeah. It's our first date." I said as I kissed his forehead. "I know. I love you so much, Bri." "Me too детка." "Where did you learn that?" "You." I said. "What does it mean then детка?" "It means baby." "Aww, my little детка can speak Russian now." He said as he giving me a kiss. "Come on. They must be waiting." "Okay." He said as he held my hand.

I was so happy walking with him as a couple. He's everything I always wanted. I love him. We met up with Paul (Violet) and Matt (Pearl) as we headed to the restaurant. It was called 'La Boucherie'. It was a fine dining restaurant. Our Uber finally dropped us off. We were finally here. When we entered, we were greeted by a waiter that was staring and making eye contact with me for some reason.

He led us to our table and gave us our menus. "So? Isn't this place gorgeous?" Matt (Pearl) said. "Yeah, It's fine. It's just that our waiter wants to get with MY boyfriend." Brian said. "Ooh. He's getting protective." "And I love that about him." I said as I held his hand. "I love you too детка." "Wow, day one of your relationship and you guys already have names for each other-" Paul (Violet) was cut off by our waiter. "Hey guys, I'm Luke and I'm gonna be your waiter for today." He said after making eye contact with me again.

Brian held my hand and looked at me with a smile. But he got his menu and looked away. But I kept staring at him and smiling. And Brian looked back at me and I completely looked away. After we all ordered Brian gave me a kiss on the cheek and put his head on my shoulder. He stayed there until the appetizers arrived.

For some reason, Luke kept making eye contact with me. I was very weirded out, especially because I was with my boyfriend and this is our very first date together. And I don't want anyone to ruin that moment. I love him and him only. And we brought Matt (Pearl) and Paul (Violet) because we thought it was a good idea to have a double date. I was definitely not having a good time. But at least Brian was there with me.

(Time Skip)

We were done eating and I couldn't be happier that our date was over. I'll give this restaurant a one star on Yelp because of Luke. He literally ruined OUR date. But I didn't want to say that to Brian because I don't want him to feel bad. But I mean the food was great. We paid for the bill and Luke gave me a napkin that said, 'Call me?' with a phone number. I was literally going to storm out of the restaurant because he ruined OUR date. Then Brian saw the napkin and his eyes started to get glossy. I knew he was going to cry. We waited for our change and headed out of the restaurant.

"Hey, come here." I said. "W-Will you leave me?" "Of course not. You're the most perfect human being I've ever met. I love you, Brian McCook. And no one can change that. Okay?" "I love you so much." He said hugging me and crying into my chest. "Come on, let's go back to our hotel room, okay?" "Okay, детка."

A\N

Okay. That's this chapter and I watched Moving Parts and literally CRIED. And after I listened to Soldier by Trixie Mattel from her album, One Stone, and I CRIED. I can't help it. I'm a softie.