Why would you ever kiss me?

A/N

So I just decided that I'll just continue this book so there won't be any sequel. And there will be a lot of time skips. Also a lot of time skips. Anyways, enjoy! And this chapter is inspired by: 'Heather' by Conan Gray.

Katya's POV

Today's the day I go back to LA. But something was missing. It was Brian. We broke up because of the long-distance between us. And I guess he found someone better. I was hurt. Looking at those Instagram pictures with his new boyfriend, David. I was packing when Justin (Alaska) went into my room. "Still hurting?" "Yeah." I answered. "It's okay. Everyone goes through that. I'm just happy that I have someone when I was in a really dark place. I love Aaron (Sharon) so much. And soon you'll find someone that's good for you." "But what if I already did Justin? (Alaska) I-It's just It affected me so much. But I love him so much. And thanks for helping me through it and letting me have someone to talk to." I said and smiled and hugged him. "Okay, I'll let you continue packing." After a few minutes, I got a cab going to the Airport. 

I wonder if he still thinks about me. But I know he found the one for him. I was sad that I couldn't fulfill Brian's expectations. Then a notification popped up my phone. It was a picture of Brian and David on a date. I still remember the time we went out on one. Then I felt a tear go down my cheek. I hope he knows how much I love him.

[Time Skip]

I finally entered my apartment. It used to be ours. I hope he still has that guitar that I bought him. I unpacked and cleaned up. I went to bed still thinking about him. I love him. So much.

[Time Skip]

Trixie was headed into All-Stars. And I kinda recovered. But in the inside, I was hurt. So badly. I went to a club tonight. I wanted to sing. Just to express my feelings. I was going to perform 'Heather' by Conan Gray. It just reminded me of my point of view and how I felt right now. I never knew that I'll sing in clubs, but here I am. I walked up the stage and I introduced myself and the track started playing.

[I linked the song above so that you could listen to it.]

Then, the song ended. I knew he wasn't there. He might never will be.