The Bottom Two

Trixie's POV

Gosh. I hate seeing Katya in the Bottom Two. And it's worse for me because first of all, I'm the team leader. And second of all, Brian is the most important in my life right now. I love him so much. Even if people have negative things to say about us, I don't care. I'll do anything for Brian. I wanted to even volunteer to be at the bottom just to save him. I love him. So much.

I was happy he defended me in untucked. I am so grateful to have someone like him in my life. I just hope he turns this lipsync out. I just hope he stays.

(Time skip after Sasha Belle's elimination)

"Hey. Come here." I pulled Brian into a hug. "Hey, are you ok?" "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me." He says. "Of course I have to worry about you. I need to worry about you, Brian." He hugs me tighter. "Just stressed. Can you stay in my hotel room again?" He said. "Of course I will Bri. I'm always here for you." "Thank you, so so much Trix." "You're welcome Bri." I said. "Can you two lovebirds get a room? It's getting really annoying for all of us being the third wheel here." Reuben (Kennedy) said. "Let's start at de-dragging. Okay?" "Okay." Brian said. We sat down and we started removing our makeup. After Brian finished, he put his head on my shoulder. He also caressed my back while I was almost done removing my makeup. "I love you." He said. "I love you too. I love you so much." I said. Then he smirked and stared at me. "Did your mom ever tell you that staring was bad?" "Nope." He said. I just laughed and started to pack up. "Are you done?" "Yeah." I said. "Okay then. I'll go book an Uber?" He said. "Okay, Bri. I'll go with you." "Okay then."

(Time skip)

We were back at the hotel. It was still a bit early so we decided to watch a movie. Contact (1997), to be exact. I somehow never heard of this movie. Well, Jodie Foster is in this movie so this might be good. Katya said it's his favorite movie. He literally talks about it all the time. "Hey, here's the popcorn." He said. "Oh, ok. Come here and snuggle with me." "I would love to." He smiled and put his head in my lap. Gosh, I am falling for this man. After about 2 hours, the movie was done. Well, Brian slept on my lap. I carefully carried him and placed him onto his bed, well our bed. I love hearing that word. Our. I carefully go beside him and hug him. "Goodnight, Brian McCook." I said and kissed his forehead. After a few minutes, I drifted off to sleep.

A\N

I hope you liked the three chapters that I published today! And I hope you've enjoyed the story so far! I love you all!