Paparazzi

A/N

I won't be able to update for a while because of school, but I'll try my best to update on the weekends. And also, thanks to 6Lil_pound_cake9 for the new book cover!

Trixie's POV

It's been about a month since Katya and I started dating again. And they're releasing the winner of All-Stars 3 tomorrow. So, today, I thought that we could go on a date. To celebrate me getting into the finals. It's really great having Brian in my life again. But, I'm really worried about something. David. I don't understand what he said about 'I'm not done with you yet.' I mean, I tried to make our conversation as polite as possible, but I guess he's just mad. Anyways, after our dinner, we have to go to the live viewing of the finale. Brian's coming with me. But we didn't tell anyone about our relationship yet. I was getting dressed when Brian hugged me from behind. "Mmm, детка. I missed this." "I do too. I love you." "I love you too." Brian said as he starts kissing my neck.

"Brian." "What?" "Come on. We have to go to dinner. And we have to go to the live viewing of the finale." I said. "If you win or not, you'll still be my All-Star. And you look so hot in this pink suit." "Thanks. You don't look that bad yourself. And our Uber is downstairs." "Okay. Let's go Barbara." Brian said in his Maureen voice. I held his hand as we went downstairs. We got in our Uber and went to Yucca Park. The place where I knew I liked him. We held our hands and went to the coffee shop down the street. We got our regulars and went back to the Park. We sat down on a bench and looked up at the stars.

"I really do love you, детка. Everything about you. You're mine. And I'm yours." He said making eye contact with me. I held his head and kissed him, and he kissed back. It was like we're the only two people in the world. Then, we heard a click. We separated looking at who was disturbing our peace. Turns out, there were Paparazzi taking photos of us kissing. It's probably TMZ. I quickly covered our faces and ran. As soon as we lost them, we got a Taxi to the venue to the live viewing of the finale of All-Stars 3. I was excited, and nervous. But, Katya  was there, so I was fine. We sat down and I held his hand. He noticed and said, "It's okay, I'm here for you." Then, he smiled. I gave him a kiss and put my head on his shoulder as he started caressing my back.

After about 40 minutes of gags and surprises, They were about to announce the winner between Kennedy and I. I mean, I thought it Shangela was gonna be in the top two, but I guess not. After the lipsync, Ru's gonna announce who's gonna get 100,000 dollars. I closed my eyes and held Brian's hand.

"And the winner is... Trixie Mattel!" I opened my eyes in realization. I won. I hugged Katya and kissed him. "Oh my gosh Tracy! You won! I'm so proud of you!" "I love you. I won for us." I said as I cried into his chest. "So, what are you gonna do with 100,000 dollars now that you won?" "Marry you."