1 month later

Katya's POV

Trixie and I got eliminated on drag race, but at least we found each other. I'm very grateful to have the opportunity to have him here with me. We live together now in an apartment in LA. I love him. So much. So today I decided to go to a local guitar shop and buy Brian a guitar. Just to show how much I'm grateful and happy to have him in my life. But I just hope he likes it. I went down the local guitar shop and looked for an electric guitar for Brian. But only one caught my eye. It was a Fender Player Stratocaster in a Pastel Yellow color. I went to the counter and asked how much was it. They said it was 700 dollars. I also got a cable, a few extra strings, and a guitar tuner. I didn't buy an amp because we already had one at home. I went to the counter and gave him the stuff that I wanted to buy. I gave him my credit card and he took the guitar and put it in a guitar case and he also put the extras in there. I thanked him and went back to our apartment.

After a few minutes, I got there. It was pretty early still so I expected Brian to still be asleep. I entered our apartment and put the guitar on our sofa. I went to our bedroom to see if he was still sleeping. And as I entered I heard some soft snoring and I just chuckled. I went to cuddle him but he was nearly awake. I didn't want to wake him up so I left. "Brian. Please stay." "Okay. But I have a surprise for you." I said going back to cuddle him. "Hmm. What is it?" "It's a surprise. I won't tell you, babe." "Awww." "You'll have to find out. If you want to get up now." "Maybe later. I still wanna cuddle with you, babe." "Okay. Let's cuddle for at least 30 more minutes." I said hugging Brian.

After about an hour, we got up and went to the living room. I put Brian in a blindfold so that he won't see it yet. "Stay there." I said. "Okay. I'm waiting." I got the guitar and the amp and prepared it so that he could play it. "Okay. It's ready. 1... 2... 3..." I said as I took his blindfold off. "So? Do you like it?" I said and he turned around and hugged me. "I love it. I love you, Brian. Thank you." "You're welcome. You deserve it." I said lifting his head up and kissing him passionately. "Do you want to try it?" "Of course." He said going into the direction of the guitar and trying it. He tried playing a note and it worked like a charm. "Wow. It's amazing. Thank you, Brian." "No problem babe."

A\N

Thank you guys for all the support! And for that, I bless you with a picture of Brian.