Back in LA

Trixie's POV

I was back in LA. I have a chance of winning. And I can't believe breaking up with David was that easy. And I have to talk to Brian. I headed towards the familiar apartment complex. It was our old apartment. I think he still lives there. I went inside and took the elevator to the 7th floor. I went and looked for our apartment number. As I found it, I got my keys and went inside. I still kept the keys for memories, I guess. Then, as I entered, I was greeted with a strong smell of smoke. Then I locked the door and looked around. I was nervous. I don't know how he'll react.

I went into what was before our room, now his. He was still sleeping. I slowly and carefully went inside the sheets not waking him up. I carefully hugged him. I knew what this feels like. But I know it's kinda creepy to just cuddle with your Ex, and basically break into his house, but I wanted to feel like this. Even though it might be the last time I do this. I kissed him gently. I love him. I 'll never stop loving him. But I'm losing faith. There's a 99.9 percent chance that he won't forgive me and just forget about me and move on as I did.

"Mmm." I heard those words escape his mouth and completely froze. I don't know what to do. "Brian, what are you doing here?" He said without opening his eyes. Then, he opened his eyes. He grabbed my face and kissed me. I just kissed back. I couldn't describe what this feels like. And I wanted more.

"I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that." Brian said. "It's okay." "What about David?" "I broke up with him. But, he became mad and said I have to pick someone. But, I love you more, Brian. More than anything else. I'm sorry I left you. I'm so sorry. Please give me another chance." I said. And then, he kissed me passionately. "I forgive you детка. And I still love you too." I just smiled and kissed him.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)