The Morning After

Katya's POV

I woke up, feeling something. The most amazing feeling. Cuddling my best friend. But I never know if he wants more than just 'Friends'. I am head over heels for Brian Firkus. I never knew I wanted to develop a serious relationship with Brian. Gosh. I hope I don't wake him up. I went up carefully and ordered some food for both of us. About 10 minutes passed. I was on my phone when I heard a sleepy Brian. "Hey, Bri. How's your sleep?" "Good. But why did you get out of bed?" "I ordered some food. Is that ok? I'll go back to bed with you if you want." "No. It's ok Brian. I'm awake. And thanks for everything." "Anything for you Bri." Then he headed towards the couch and sat beside me.

He puts his head on my shoulder and I started to caress his back. "I love this. I love us." He said. "I love us too. We have set today. Do you want to go together?" "I would love to." Then I heard the doorbell of the hotel room ring. "Oh, that must be the food. I'll get it." I kissed his forehead and went to get the door. Turns out it was Matt (Pearl) and Paul (Violet). 

"Hey, Brian. Can we come in?" Matt (Pearl) says. "Um... Ok, I guess." They went into my hotel room and I heard Brian coming to the living room. "Bri did the food arrive?" "Oh... My... God..." Paul (Violet) said. "Hey Bri, Is it ok if they come in?" "Oh of course!" Then I knew what was coming. The interrogation. Then I heard my doorbell ring again. "Oh, that must be the food. Be right back!" I said. The delivery guy was handing me the food when I felt Brian hug me from behind. I just smiled and paid the delivery guy. I was in pure ecstasy. Feeling Brian hug me from behind was just amazing. He put a little kiss on my neck and I was smiling non-stop. I faced him and kissed his cheek. He smiled at me and helped me carry the food to the living room where Matt (Pearl) and Paul (Violet) was. We all sat down on the couch and ate some food. "So. Are you and Trixie um... Close?" Paul (Violet) asked. "Oh yeah. Last night at the party we really got to connect." Brian said. "Yeah and we went back to my hotel room because Bri was feeling all alone in his hotel room." I said. "Did you guys-" "No. I just slept over. That's all. Right, Bri?" He said while holding my hand. "Yeah." I look at him and smile. He smiled back. I pick up his hand and kiss it. He smiles and puts his head on my shoulder. I just blush and smile.

A\N

Wow. Two chapters in one day. I must have a lot of time in my hands. Anyways I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!