All-Stars

[Time Skip after Tour which is about 6 months.]

Katya's POV

Finally. Back in LA after 6 months. I missed our apartment. Tour was great. Brian also brought the Electric guitar that I bought for him. And we also announced that we were in a relationship. And after we made that announcement, #Trixya was trending on Twitter. Well, I'm happy. For both of us. I love him. So much. He's the best thing I could ever ask for. I would do anything for him. I just love him so much. Then, I heard ringing from my pocket. It was my phone.

I told Brian to wait for me in the living room because I have to take this call. After 5 minutes I want back to the living room where Brian was. "Hey, what was that?" "I-It was a call for All-Stars 2." I said and Trixie hugged me and congratulated me. "Why are you crying?" "I-I have to leave for a-about a year." I said and Trixie started to tear up. "I-It's okay. You should go." "B-But I don't want to leave you. A-And what if you will forget about me?"

"Wwhy would I forget about you? I love you, Brian and I will never in my life forget about the love that you gave me. I love you so much Brian. I will never in my life forget about you." Brian said while I cried. "I-I have to leave tomorrow." "Then, let's at least help you pack together." "Thank you."

[Time Skip to the next day]

I'm already at the airport. I'm so sad that I have to leave him. but the words that will always help get through all stars are; "I love you, Brian McCook."

~𝓯𝓲𝓷~

Or is it?