PROLOGUE

"Do you really like her that much?" tanong ni noona.

"Yeah, I really like her but.." I paused.

"She likes someone else..yeah she's still like him, then it means are you gonna give up because of that? Yohan, I'm not supposed to tell you this but Hanna is going out on a date with Cody later and if they end up dating each other then you won't able to do anything or even ask her out. She's on the library now." saad niya.

"Maybe this is the best for the both of us.." saad ko.

"No, I'm telling you this because I want you to go after her this is the only thing I can do for you as your older sister. I want you to be happy so go to her and tell her everything about how much you like her." saad ni noona sabay tapik sa braso ko at abot ng susi ng kotse ko.

"Noona..." saad ko at saka siya nginitian at agad din akong bumababa papuntang kotse ko at pinaandar iyon.

Habang nag dadrive ako, I tried to dial her number.. I need to talk her..

'Please answer noona'

*The number you have dialed is out of coverage area.. *

"Please answer the phone noona.." bulong ko.

Sinubukan ko ulit tawagan pero nakapatay na ang phone niya kaya wala akong ibang choice kundi ang mag drive ng mabilis.. Pinatakbo ko ng mabilis ang sasakyan ko, maya maya lang nakarating na ko sa library kung saan siya palaging nag pupunta agad akong bumababa at hinanap siya ng pananingin ko.

"See you tomorrow, Hanna.."

"Thanks for coming with us.."

Agad kong nilingon ang pinanggalingan ng boses na yun.. It's Hanna, agad akong lumapit sa direksyon nila..

"Noona.." tawag ko agad naman siyang napalingon.

"Owwww, I guess we have to go now.. Since Hanna's date is here.." sabi ni Ellie.

"Ya~ he's not my date.." saad niya.

"Okay, as you said.. So we'll go now.. Bye!" paalam nila sa kanya at saka tinungo ang pinto ng library.

At nang mawala na sila sa paningin namin agad na humarap sakin si Hanna.

"And you..." turo niya sakin.. "We need to talk, Follow me.." nakacross arms niyang saad sakin kaya naman sinundan ko lang siya hanggang sa makarating kami sa garden park ng library sa labas at saka siya huminto sa pag lakad at humarap sakin ng nakataray.

"Don't look at me like that, noona.." I said.

"Tell me, why are you here?" she ask.

"I need to tell you something.." saad ko.

"Then what is it?" tanong niya..

"Go out with me.." i said..

'Go out with me? Aish! What did you say that Yohan?'

"W-What?" gulat na tanong niya. "Wait... Did you just say go out with you? M-Me?" ulit niya sa tanong ko.

"Yeah.." saad ko.

"I mean, why? You suddenly asking me to go out with you..Why me?" gulat na tanong niya parin na napahawak na sa nood niya na tila di alam gagawin sa sinabi ko.

"It's because of you.. " I said.

"Then why? You already knew that I liked someone else.. But still.." she paused and sigh.. "Yohan, listen to me.. I think there's a misunderstanding here---"

"I liked you.." pag putol ko sa sinabi niya na mas kinagulat niya..

**********

"I like you.."

Pagputol niya sa sinasabi ko dahilan para mas ikagulat ko ang sinabi niya.. I mean, why me? Of all girls out there, then he holds my both hands while looking at my eyes..

*LAB DUB*

*LAB DUB*

*LAB DUB*

*LAB DUB*

*LAB DUB*

'What's wrong with me? What's wrong with my heart? Why it suddenly beats so fast..'

"I said, I like you noona.. I know it's hard to believe but I do really really like you noona.." saad niya, he's still holding my hands while looking at my eyes..

*HICCUP*

*HICCUP*

*HICCUP*

'Yah! Hanna what's wrong with you? Why are you suddenly hiccup?'

"Yohan--"

"Will you go out with me?" pagputol niya ulit sa sasabihin ko..

"Yohan, listen okay? Maybe, what yiur feeling now is just a infatuation you were just confused on your own feelings." saad ko.

"Noona, you don't need to give me an answer now.. I'll wait for that, I'll wait your answer.." He said.

'He'll wait for my answer? Is this even real? I don't want him to wait, but why do I feel this? What's wrong with me?..'