🌹Chapter 11🌹

Ah, yes. Another chapter. I figure that I'm no longer going to wait to post after finishing a chapter, after what happened with Wattpad deleting the other.

I've also just been in the writing mood for the past couple days so goodie for you guys!

Antonio watched the screen flash, as Lukas continued to type. The moment seemed to drag on forever, until Lukas seemed to sit back in his seat.

"Well," Lukas started. "I think I've got the distributer. Now it's time to find who it was distributed to."

Antonio nodded, and the room fell back into silence as Lukas typed several more things in. A list popped up onto the screen and slowly Lukas scrolled through it.

"What were the last three digits of the code again?"

Antonio quickly checked and told him. Lukas clicked onto a profile and frowned.

"This your guy?" Lukas turned the screen to face Antonio. Upon seeing the face, Antonio beamed and nodded.

"Yeah, that's him!" Lukas sighed and turned the screen back to himself, checking over the profile.

"He doesn't have any criminal record," Lukas hummed. "At least not directly so far."

The Norwegian opened up a desk drawer and pulled out a small notepad and a pen. Quickly, he wrote something from the screen.

Tearing the small piece of paper off and handing it over to Antonio, Lukas sighed. "This is his address. And... here."

Lukas grabbed a small little button from his desk as well. He handed it over to Antonio. "It's a camera. If you find the guy then we can use the evidence against him."

Antonio took this all in for a moment before smiling and nodding. "Will do."

"Don't tell anyone I've helped you out, okay? This could put my own job on the line."

Antonio took the paper, folding it and placing it in his pocket along with the camera, giving a nod and smile. "No problem. Thanks so much."

A small smile crept up Lukas's lips, such a foreign action that even Lukas was surprised with himself. "It was no problem, I guess."

Antonio nodded, and as he opened the door he immediately let his calm demeanor fall and began to ramble.

Lukas put on a scowl, listening as Antonio blabbered about 'the party' the entire way to the door as to not seem suspicious.

"Thanks again," Antonio whispered as he made his way out the door.

"Just get out of here," Lukas grumbled, turning as soon as the door closed behind Antonio. Glancing around outside, Antonio saw Yao and Ivan were the only ones waiting for him. The street lights lit up the city, but the stars still twinkled above in the night sky.

"Uhm, guys? Where did everyone else go?" He asked, walking over to the two. They both glanced at him, before Yao responded.

"Gilbert, Francis, and Eduard all went back to your place, so we didn't look as much as lunatics."

Antonio shrugged. "Makes sense," he brightened up then, beaming wider. "My friend, he found our guy's address and gave me a camera for when we get there."

Yao have a small smile and nod. "That's great, now we can all go find Lovino."

"Are we going tonight?" Ivan cut in, glancing up to the night sky around them. "It is already late, and I'm sure everybody is tired."

There went an unspoken knowledge that by 'everybody' Ivan just meant 'Yao'. With a frown, Antonio nodded in reluctant agreement.

So they made their way home, where Antonio found that Gilbert, Francis, and Eduard had all changed back into their normal clothes. Feliks has apparently stopped by with them.