🌹Chapter 2🌹

Just an FYI before you read, each character DOES have their respective accent. I just did not write it out, to make it easier to read and edit. Thank you!

Also a real quick update; I will try to update every Tuesday and Friday. We may be in quarantine with no school, but I have multiple classes to take on line, along with packets, essays, and projects! So don't rely too much on my update plan.

Somehow, after three years later, Antonio was still wondering about Lovino. Gilbert had always told him it was a dream, or that he had been drunk, and honestly, Antonio found himself starting to believe this.

"Check it out!" He heard a shrill shout from the bar area. "People go crazy for a man in uniform!"

Speaking of Gilbert.

Antonio turned his attention to the bar area of the small pub, where Gilbert now swung his leg up on a chair. He watched as others around him cheered, and how his younger (but extremely more mature) brother Ludwig quickly scolded him.

Looking like a lost puppy, Gilbert sat back down and Francis patted him on the back, obviously also drunk but not exclaiming it for the whole world to hear like Gilbert had previously done.

Antonio sighed, and began his way over to his two friends. Antonio, being the mature one out of the trio, had not drank a single alcoholic drink that night. Despite what others may think, Antonio hated the taste of beer and honestly just did not like to drink it.

Plus, how else would drunk-out-of-their-minds Francis and Gilbert get home?

Finally pushing through the small crowd surrounding the bar, Antonio saw Francis now flirting with an obviously extremely uncomfortable and flustered Arthur. He walked over and lay a hand down on Francis's shoulder.

"Hey bud, I think we should start heading out, it's getting late."

Francis grumbled but turned to Arthur again. "Goodbye, mon cher, hope to see you soon!" He ended this by bowing a kiss at Arthur and stood, walking towards the doors of the pub.

Antonio flashed a thumbs-up to Arthur, who nodded and mouthed a 'thank you'.

Turning to Gilbert, Antonio quickly got him out of the bar, turning back to Ludwig.

"You sure you'll be alright to go home?"

Ludwig glanced over at his company, Berwald, Tino, Mathias, Emil, and Lukas, and nodded. "Yes, I will be fine."

Antonio nodded and walked out to his car, where Gilbert and Francis had already gotten into.

He drove them to his house, not wanting to deal with taking each to their separate homes at the moment, and knowing they were too drunk to care anyway.

Once at his house, Antonio threw several blankets and pillows out into the living room. Gilbert made himself a sort of nest on the arm chair and Francis laid down on the couch, both out within seconds.

Antonio's house was small, built years ago for and by his grandfather. It only had one floor, though the ceiling would suggest it was tall enough for two stories. The entrance came in from the living room, which was connected to a small hallway and the dining room and kitchen. The small hallway led to a bathroom and Antonio's bedroom.

It was small, but it was enough, especially since only one person lived in it.

Antonio made his way outside, holding a flashlight. He walked around the right side of the house, to where ElDorado's stall and pasture was. He refilled the water trough, sighing as he looked over the field.

Whistling, he called ElDorado over. The black bull appeared from his stall, happily trotting over. Antonio smiled and pet the bull, who nuzzled back affectionately like an oversized dog.

He stepped back, ready to head back inside when he heard a loud crash from the forest behind his house, followed by a snapping noise and then a loud shriek, obviously if surprise and possibly pain.

Antonio glanced sideways as ElDorado snorted worriedly and pulled away, obviously spooked.

Antonio reached over the fence and cooed at ElDorado, holding his broad snout and petting him, eventually succeeding in calming the beast down.

Antonio turned back to the forest, grabbing his flashlight and making up his mind to go investigate the noise.

He quietly stepped over sticks and branches, expertly maneuvering through the shrubbery without making a sound. He eventually turned off his flashlight, relying on his eyesight to get him through the dark.

As he walked he saw several rays of moonlight shine down ahead, managing to filter through the dense tree leaves overhead, and glimpsed a small clearing. He heard another grumble, though this time it seemed more annoyed than pained.

Crouching low, he crept closer, peering over the edge of the bushes.

And what he saw amazed him.

Again, sorry about the short chapter! Look forward to more, however!