Need A Hug To Feel Better *Isolation Special*

3rd Point Of View
Bella looks through her window, feeling upset about the situation affecting the whole world not paying attention to her unfinished dress behind her.

Since the order to stay at home was broadcasted, she took extra measures when designing her outfits for her clients who managed to order before the outbreak.

Bella, at first was nervous going out for the first time in her life as she was standing 2 meters apart from strangers, which frightened Bella when people tried to step closer to her.

Bella was praying to God to be sent back to Total Drama.

Sometimes Bella felt saddened by the fact she couldn't hug-tackle her sister or share stories with her face to face.

At least Bella could FaceTime Izzy constantly seeing her prank Owen or seeing Owen sneak up behind her with Izzy kicking him, sending him into a room in their house.

Once she was finished with her client's dress, Bella removes her gloves, tossing them into the trash and falling onto the bed groaning with frustration.

Hearing a chuckle coming from the doorframe, Bella heard footsteps approaching her with a sigh, bringing her closer to him.

She was glad Alejandro was there for her since they moved in together after Total Drama All Stars which to this day made Bella and Alejandro laugh about the memories.

Alejandro: "Mi Amor, are you alright?, You've been awfully quiet the past few days"

Bella: *Sighs* "It's just...I'm scared, I'm scared for the future, Izzy always tells me everything will be okay but....I can't seem to see the end of the rainbow"

Alejandro rubs her back reassuringly as he gives her a kiss on Bella's forehead, making her look up, seeing him smile down at her.

Alejandro: "I know you are worried but we are in this together Mi Amor, sure it may seem scary right now but as long as we're together, I promise you it will get better"

Bella: "Thank you Ali, I needed to hear that"

Bella smiles kissing Alejandro as she snuggles beside him,as begins to fall asleep on his shoulder, Bella begins to feel better about isolation.

Spending time with each-other trying new things such as impressions which Alejandro's impression of Chris always makes her fall to the floor laughing and since her fashion business was currently on hold, Bella was glad to have a great partner in Alejandro.

A/n: Hello Everyone, so I decided to make a special chapter for this story about the current situation still affecting the world. Soon the sun will shine and we will be able to spend time with our relatives and friends again so I hope everyone is staying safe. Bye for now!