Chapter 3

3 PERSON POV

a few years later after she quit

Y/n plopped down on her couch and sighed. She had just gotten a call from her landlord saying that she had 24 hours to move. So what did she do? She called her amazing uncle nick and asked if he had a room in hat she could stay in temporarily and he said yes!

Y/n got up and started packing her things.

Ring!ring!ring!

"Hello, this is y/n speaking."

"Hey y/n! It's you uncle nick!"

"Oh! Hey nick! What's up?"

"The sky. But that not why I'm calling. I need to go pick up Deliah from her friends house so if you come by today don't be frightened if no one is there."

"Oh ok! Thanks for telling me. I should be arriving there at *checks watch and sees that it's 1:00* 3:00 or 4:00."

"Ok y/n. Oh one more thing to tell you. Please don't go into Deliah's room. It's- uhhh- MESSY! Yes, very messy."

"Uhhh ok."

"Well gotta go now see you later today! Bye n/n!"

"Goodbye uncle nick."

*click*

"Well," y/n said to herself, "Time to get going."

~~~~~~time skip because I'm lazy brought to you by plushtrap jumping off a chair~~~~~~~

(Y/n just pulled up to nicks house. No one is home yet.)

After getting her stuff into the spare room, y/n tucked the key that nick left under the door mat into her jean pocket.

CRASH!!!

"Oh shi-"

"WHOS THERE?!" Y/n yelled jumping up out of her seat and put up her fists. She walked upstairs and heard another thump coming from deliah's room.

'Sorry nick' she thought turning the doorknob on deliahs door.

And what was inside the room surprised her.

"I told you we would meet again."

CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM SO EVIL!!!
Please correct me if I make any Grammer mistakes and I would love feedback!!!! Requests are open!
Love ya and stay safe,

- CHARLISTOR