Chapter 21

NO ONES POV

Springtrap couldn't believe what he just heard. Boyfriend? No, it can't be.

He walked to the stairs and heard faint laughing from y/n's room. He quietly walked upstairs towards her door. Is she FaceTiming him?!?!

"Ok I'll see you if a few minutes, bye!!"
Y/n's sigh of happiness could be heard from beyond the door. Springtrap hurried down the stairs so he wouldn't be caught when she came out.

KNOCK KNOCK

Nick opened the front door to reveal James in a loose Mother Mother t shirt, and snowflake pj pants.

"James I love your pjs!" Y/n exclaimed as she ran down the stairs to give him a hug.

"Thanks y/n." James chuckled patting her head.

"Ok how bout we watch a movie, hmm?" Springtrap butted I'm clearly disgusted by Jame's actions.

"Ok sounds good." James plopped his stuff down on the couch along with himself.

"Whhaaaat should we watch?" Y/n asked sitting next to him.

"I'm fine with what ever. How about Springtrap chooses." James looked at Springtrap waiting patiently for him to answer.

"Uhhh well, how bout (your fav movie)? I know y/n likes that one. "

"I've heard of that one!" James exclaimed "I haven't seen it but I want to."

"Well want no longer because that's what we are watching!" Y/n stood up and grabbed the remote and put it on.

"Here we go..." Springtrap mumbled

Heyo! CHARLISTOR here! Sorry it's been awhile but I'm still alive lol. I'm so thankful for all of y'all who are supporting my book that I thought would get no where 😂😂 I'll be updating again soon. Any ideas that you have is welcome (also fan art is welcome someone asked about that)

Love y'all and sorry for the short chapter,

- CHARLISTOR