Chapter 7

YOUR POV

"Oh hey spring! What brings you here?" Deliah asks pushing my frozen self out of the way so he could come in.

"Oh nothing in particular, just came to check on you guys, but I didn't know that y/n would be here too!" He said plopping down on the couch which caused it to shake.

"Oh cool. We should play hide and seek!" Deliah squealed.

"You guys can," I began as I moved closer to the door "but I should go get me some dinner."

"You can eat with us when we go home y/n since you're gonna be staying with us."

"Yeah Y/N you should stay."

"My friend Y/f/n wanted me to go to her house and hang out for awhile. Maybe even spend the night."

"*sigh* ok then," Deliah sighed "but you have to play at least one round of hide and seek with us." 

"Ok Deliah, just one."

SPRINGTRAPS POV (haha changing it up a bit)

Haha! This will work perfectly.
Step one: get her to play hide and seek complete

Step two: see where she hides

Step three: find her

Step four: kill her and hide her body in the woods

Step five: find everyone else and when I 'can't find her', she will be missing

Step six: well, I didn't really plan this far but that's not the point.

The point is,

Get rid of y/n at all costs.

"Well spring, start counting!" Deliah said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hehe ok then dels. One, Two..."

Everyone hurried off. Y/n was the first. I know this because I peeked through my fingers. She ran into the laundry room.

Perfect. There's got to be some bleach in there.

"Twenty nine, thirty. Ready or not, HERE I COME."