Chapter 4

I love that video so much

3 PERSON POV

NOOOOOOOO!!!! You have got to be kidding me!!! He's here!!

You slowly back up to the door but with every step you take towards the door, he would take another step closer to you.

"Haha well well well we meet again. How's life been treating you, y/n?"

At this point you were almost out of the room to where you could dart down the stairs and call Nick.

"How do you know my name?"

"Easy. Nicky boy told me that someone named y/n was going to be moving in with us for awhile until she can find a place to stay. So I put the pieces together and guessed that you were her."

'Wait, he knows nick?!"

You breathed in and stared at him. He stared back smiling widely. You opened your mouth to speak but your body thought otherwise.

You punched him in the face and ran out of the room and heading for the stairs. Heavy footsteps were heard behind you.

"Agh get back here you little"

Thud

'Hehe he ran into a wall'

You continued to run until you reached the top of the stairs. You stopped and looked around to see if he was still coming.

Silence.

It was very quiet.

Too quiet.

Something suddenly rams into your body and knocks you down the stairs.

'That stupid rabbit!'

You hit the bottom of the stairs and look up only to see him jumping down the stairs with one thing on his mind.

Murder.

You roll over just in time as he face plants into the ground. You hop up as fast as possible and head to the kitchen where there are knives and a backdoor to escape out of. As you make your way to the kitchen you get tackled and put into a choke hold.

You grab onto his arm that is trapping you at the moment. He picks you up and flings you across the room. Some how you are still alive.

You stand up only to get grabbed by the neck. You gasp and struggle for air as he laughs at you weakness.

"Now now, calm down hehe I only want to finish what I started."

You kick him in the gut and he doubles over in pain.

You run over to the front door and book it out of the house. But there is a slight problem. As soon as you start to run as fast as you can out of there, Nick arrives at that exact, dang, minute.

What happens? Well you run into him which causes you to fall along with him but Deliah moves out of the way just in time so she misses to dog pile that is now formed on the front porch.

You get up and try to keep running but Nick stops you.

"Y/n what's wrong, why are you running? Why are you covered in bruises and YOUR BLEEDING!! Y/N TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"ILL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED! I ALMOST GOT KILLED BY A GIANT ROBOT RABBIT!!"

Nick looked surprised but that quickly changed to mad. He marched up to to house and practically shook the world with his voice.

"SPRINGTRAP GET OVER HERE!!! YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!"

You and Deliah covered your ears, but followed Nick inside.

"Yes Nick?"

This so called 'springtrap' said unnaturally calmly. He looked over to Deliah and gave her a sweet innocent smile that could fool anyone. Which she kindly returned.

He looked over at me and did a small smirk as if to say 'watch this'.

"YOU TRIED TO KILL Y/N?!?!"

"Hehe nonono Nick you have it mixed up. She simply fell down the stairs and when I went to help her, she freaked out and ran away."

'OH MY GOSH. NICK BETTER NOT
BUY THIS'

"I DONT BELIEVE THAT FOR ONE MINUTE!"

'Yep, that's better'

"Dad," Deliah started "Spring trap is telling the truth. He would never lie, right spring?"

"Yes Deliah that is correct. I was only trying to help her."

Your eye twitched in unbelief. If Nick buys this I'm gonna die. Literally.

"Is this true y/n?"

You went to tell the truth but you saw the look that springtrap gave you and it scared you. It was a mixture of 'do it and die' and 'you are gonna die either way so chose wisely'.

You sighed and told the biggest lie you had ever told in your life.

"Yes that is true. I guess I was over reacting. I did fall down the stairs and I did run from him (now that wasn't a lie) and I have never seen this rabbit thing before."

"Hmmmm ok then, but if this happens again and it's true, your out of here springtrap got it?"

"Yes I understand completely. I think y/n, Deliah and I will get along like three peas in a pod hehe."

He said as he pulled you and Deliah into a hug. Deliah of course hugged back. You on the other hand tried to escape but he tightened his grip and looked down at you with a wicked smile on his face.

God save me.

Hey y'all it's CHARLISTOR here! I'm not dead!!! Sorry this chapter was really long, I just kept going 😂

Peace out bros
- CHARLISTOR