Chapter 9

YOUR POV

Oh crap. Wait wait wait, how the heck did he get into the closet??

"Alright y/n, work with me to make this easier. Just don't scream, don't want to alert Deliah and Harry."

I felt something press up against my back. Something sharp. Probably a knife.

I'm not dying today.

I swung my head back as hard as I could hitting his head causing him to drop the knife. I practically busted the closet door down getting the heck out of there. I heard him running after me, but he didn't have the knife.

I made it close to the front door when Deliah jumped out in front of me trying to scare me. Unfortunately it worked.
I jumped backwards into Springtrap causing both of us to tumble to the ground while Deliah laughed her butt off.

I processed what happened and quickly tried to scramble off of him, but he didn't let that happen.

"I found you y/n~" he said putting me in the hug of death.

"Yeah yeah just let me go. You still have to find Harry."

"Hey guys!" Harry said popping up out of nowhere.

Dang it

"Deliah why did you scare me?" I asked honestly confused.

"Well, I was trying to scare Spring, but I thought you were him, so I jumped out."

"Well Deliah that was pretty good. Your getting better."

"Springtrap, can you let me go? Please?"

"Hmmmm no."

"It's nice to see that you two are getting along now." Deliah said crossing her arms.

"Well, we should get back before Nick starts worrying about us. Come along girls. Good bye Harry."

I highly doubt that nick would worry about you unless you started a killing spree

"Bye Harry!"

"Bye Deliah!"

Time skip brought to you by Balloon Boy being a pain in the butt

"IMGOINGTOSLEEPBYE!"
I yelled getting out of Springtrap's side hug. I quickly made my way to the cabinet grabbing f/s (favorite snack)
and darting upstairs.

Once in my room, I slammed the door shut and put a door under the knob.

No way on earth is he getting in here

I jumped into bed with f/s and a giant warm blanket to help me sleep. I felt something from underneath me, like a piece of paper or something along those lines. I picked it up and about had a heart attack. It read:

"You're not safe y/n. You can't escape me. (I. Am. Inevitable. Jkjk) no matter where you are, I will find you. Enjoy your next 24 hours,
Sincerely,

Springtrap.

There goes sleeping peacefully for tonight. Sometime he had to off come into my room. Ugh.

About two hours later I drifted to a dreamless sleep. The last thing I heard was

"Sweet dreams,"

"Y/N."

Hey y'all! CHARLISTOR here!!

I hope y'all like the book. I would love it if you guys would comment more because your comments make my day!! And vote if you want!

Love y'all from the bottom of my black heart,

- CHARLISTOR