Chapter 16

Those are stickers of my characters that I'm making! ^^^

NO ONES POV

"Do you like y/n?"

"WHAT?! No I don't! Your crazy for thinking that!"

"Well," Deliah shrugged walking around him. "You act weird around her and seen all pouty when she's gone. Like when she went to the store, you didn't talk to anyone till she came back. "

"Well you my friend, are crazy. I don't like her." He huffed crossing his arms.

"Springtrap, please tell me the truth!"

"That is the truth!"

"Fine," Deliah huffed "but if you did like her, I would have told you some awesome pick up lines that always work."

"What are the pick up lines?"

"There would be no reason to tell you."

Springtrap narrowed his eyes at her. She just shrugged and sat down beside him.

"Can you just tell me them please?"

"Fine." Deliah chuckled.

•••••••••••••time skip•••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n walked down stairs and saw Springtrap asleep on the couch. As she passed she could have sworn that she saw him smile.

"Are you a parking ticket?"

"What?" Y/n asked, stopping and turning to him. "What was that?"

"Because you've got fine written all over you."

Y/n stood there and tried not to laugh.
"Are you flirting with me?"

He peeked an eye open and laughed.
"Are you a campfire?"

"Hmmm I don't think so." Y/n chuckled.

"Because your hot and I want s'more."

"SPRINGTRAP!!" Y/n chucked a pillow at him. She put her burning face in her hands and she laughed quietly.

"I've got another one if you want." He said, sitting up and tossing the pillow back to her.

"HAHAHA I KNEW IT!" Shrieked Deliah from the stairs holding her phone.

Looks like someone has some explaining to do...

Hey y'all!  CHARLISTOR here!! I'm glad you are enjoying the book! Thank you for your comments! They make me laugh.

Remember that every second your not running, I'm getting closer!

Love you all,
- CHARLISTOR