☆12: Nothin' But Lovin' For You(Evanstan)☆

☆POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING: BRIEF ACCOUNT OF RACIALLY MOTIVATED BULLYING☆

   Chapter Summary: Lila Evans-Stan, previously Lila Baker, is having a hard time adjusting to life as the only child of Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan- arguably the most famous gay couple in Hollywood. This is a documentation of her first month as a part of their family.

   Chapter Soundtrack: The Love Club by Lorde

   Requested by ZahriaB2:

   "Ok so I wanted to request something similar to my previous ones but it's with Evanstan and they just adopted this teenage girl who's kind of awkward and insecure and it's basically her first few days/weeks of adjusting to living with Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan."

    January 1st, 2020

   Dear Journal,

                           My therapist, Ms. Kerry, recommended I write in you every day. We have been talking about journaling for some time before this, but now that I've been adopted, Ms. Kerry thinks it's important that I have some way to channel all of my new feelings about such a big change over such a small amount of time.

   This is only my first day living with them, as well as my first entry in this journal, so I don't particularly feel the need to establish any sort of routine yet. I guess I should always talk about my day first, as it would make the most sense, so I'll do that now:

   The news that they were adopting me came through on Christmas day, but I had to wait a few more days while they finished setting up my room and stuff. They came and picked me up at 7:20 AM this morning, and the first thing we did was stop and get icecream. While we all ate in the car, they played a song- I think it was Fancy by Iggy Azalea, but I'm not sure- and danced and sang the lyrics together. It was very cute.

   When we finally got to the house, there was a welcoming party. I'm not gonna lie, it was a little bit overwhelming, but Chris and Sebastian were so nice and patient with me that sucked it up and pushed through. Most of the people there I recognized from Marvel movies. I did learn that Chris has a gay brother named Scott, and the first thing he did when he met me was compliment my sweater. I think we're going to be very good friends.

   We watched a movie together before we went to bed. When it was over, Sebastian took me to my bedroom while Chris cleaned up the mess from the popcorn and drinks. Sebastian said that he and Chris had gone out and bought me some clothes once they were sure of my size. It was a few plain but colorful shirts and pants, and there was one thing that stuck out to me in particular: a sweater, mint green, with a blue collar.

   I thanked them vigorously, and they assured me that it was their pleasure, before wishing me goodnight and leaving me to get ready for bed. I put on a soft pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt and brushed my teeth and hair, before going to bed.

   January 8th, 2020

   Dear Journal,