Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

Y/N's Pov

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, "hello" I screamed out loud. I heard voices coming from outside, I looked at my surroundings and noticed I was on a bed. I pulled the covers over my mouth and tried to get comfortable. But I didn't put it over my eyes, so I could see if someone walked into the room.

The door opened a little and 4 boys came out. "Hello," one of the boys said, he looked familiar. "I'm Alejandro, that's Mattia, Kairi, and jake", I squinted my eyes at Alejandro's name.

Alejandro. Alejandro. ALEJANDRO my childhood best friend/cousin who died. No, it couldn't, but they did have the same features. Dimples, skin color, hair, I think they noticed something was wrong with me because I wasn't replying.

"R-Rozario" I let out, the boys all looked at Alejandro. I stood up and slapped him, "You broke me ale, why didn't you tell me. I would've kept it a secret. You were my number 1" I said as tears streamed down my face.

Ale touched his cheek, I could tell he felt guilty. "I'm sorry", he muttered "can I be alone," I asked them. They nodded their head and I sat on my bed. I could've kept him being alive a secret, Right? But at the same time, I knew I would eventually break and tell someone which would lead to chaos.

Mattia's Pov

"So what are you guys to each other," I asked, "she is my cousin and my best friend" Alejandro muttered. "Oh", "why didn't you tell us," jake asked. "Just stop fucking asking me questions, okay" and with that, he stood up and went to his room.

"You go check on y/n, I'll check on ale," Kairi said. "Why do I got to check on y/n" I groaned, "just fucking do it".

I walked to y/n's room and knocked on it before coming in. "Kairi wanted me to check on you," I said annoyed. "You can leave" she stated as more tears ran down her face. Deep down I felt guilty for what I had just said but without hesitation, I walked out.

Y/n's Pov

I couldn't go to sleep something, I walked out of my room and looked around me. I was in a gigantic house, it was bigger than mine.

I knocked on the door next to mine and waited for someone to answer. "What do you want" a shirtless Mattia stated while biting his lips. I scoffed and said, "Don't flatter yourself I just want water". He let out a chuckle and nodded his head, I followed him to the kitchen while my head hung low.

"It's right here," he explained while pointing to the stash of water in front of him. I smiled at him and said "thanks". I grabbed a water and turned around but only to be met with Mattia's chest.

I looked up at him and said "excuse me", I slightly pushed him away and walked back up to my room, while Mattia followed behind me. I could feel a lot of tension, was he looking at my ass?

I made my way to my room and said "goodnight Mattia" right before I closed my door.

Mattia's Pov

"goodnight Mattia," she said, "I haven't heard that one in a while" I stated under my breath. I laid down on my bed and looked at the ceiling. I never really noticed how pretty she actually was.

.