Chapter 12

CHAPTER 12

It was now the afternoon and jake went to go check up on y/n to see how everything went or if she even asked him. He walked into her room and saw nothing, he furrowed both of his eyebrows and ran to Mattia's room to see if she was there.

He opened his door to see, not y/n but a random girl buckling her pants. "Get the fuck out" jake screamed at the girl, she nodded her head quickly and left. "You cheated on y/n" jake questioned Mattia.

"Yeah", Mattia said following my a chuckle. Jake's knuckles contacted Mattia's face, then Mattia threw a punch back at him. They both started fighting each other but got pulled away by Kairi and Alejandro.

Before Alejandro and Kairi could say something, Mattia said "this never would've happened if she didn't cheat on me with you", Jake thought for a second, he took a deep breath and clenched his hands.

"Mattia your really fucking stupid if you think y/n would ever cheat on you. You know how much y/n has gone through in the past with cheating. She was practicing on what she should say to you with me because she wanted to be official with you" jake screamed at Mattia.

Mattia's head dropped, "SO WHEN WERE YOU GUYS GOING TO TELL ME" "Alejandro," jake said while dragging the o. "First of all where is y/n" Alejandro explained.

"She's gone", Mattia's head shot up, "what do you mean she's gone" Alejandro stated. "She packed her bags and left".

Mattia felt tears coming out his eyes but he quickly wiped them, guilt hit him like a train.

Meanwhile

Y/n knocked on her parent's door afraid, she expected her mom or her dad to open it but instead, Marco opened it. He immediately pulled her into a hug and said "I missed you".

It didn't feel right for her, she let go and gave him a weak smile. "She's back", Marco screamed, Her mom and dad came rushing to the front door. "I told you she would come back," Her mom said to her dad.

Y/N's Pov

They both hugged me and asked why I came back, "I guess I just realized that I needed my family" I lied. "My mom hugged me one more time and said, "I'm so glad you came back".

Then I felt my shoulder being tapped, I looked behind me to see Marco kneeling down. "Will you Marry me once again?". My eyes started watering, I wanted to be with Mattia even though he did want me.

I loved him... But that didn't matter because he didn't love me back. "Yes," I said as I started crying, "don't cry", he stated while pulling me in a hug. "Their tears of joy" I lied while wiping them.

"The wedding is in 3 weeks" my mom stated, "why so soon," I asked my mom. "Well we planned it when he asked but you denied it" she stated.

I nodded my head and said, "I'm pretty tired, I think I might go to sleep early". I went to my room and grabbed a letter, I wrote a note to Jake and explained why I left. And that I wanted him and Alejandro to come to my wedding.

I put it in a fancy envelope and sent it to them.

Might be mistakes don't feel like checking 👍🏼👻
.