Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

Y/N's Pov

I looked behind me and saw Marco and Bella making out. Was this real? Why would they come here to this exact restaurant? Why is he here? Then he knelt on one knee and grabbed a box from his pocket. It was no ordinary box it was the same box he gave me when he proposed, I furrowed both of my eyebrows and started to feel my eyes get watery. Did he know I was here? Was he trying to make me jealous?

Then we made eye contact, he dropped the ring from his hand and stood there in shock. Then Bella looked at me, she rolled her eyes and muttered "bitch". I was about to say something but I felt tugging on my hand. I looked behind me and saw Mattia moving his head towards the entrance.

I nodded and looked back one more time before leaving.
"What happened," Mattia asked "nothing", I said harshly as more tears left my eyes. "Why!" I screamed out loud, "Why!" I repeated. "And I didn't even get to eat" I screamed at him as I wiped my tears.

I need someone and the nearest someone was Mattia so I wrapped my arms around him and cried on his chest.

-

We drove back home in silence, once we got home I grabbed my stuff and made my way to the kitchen. I grabbed some snacks and a few waters. I went back to my room and sat on my bed. I had millions of thoughts going through my head. Were they faking it so I could go back to him?

I was hurt, I was attached, I know for a fact that I didn't love him but it still hurt. And without noticing it I cried myself to sleep.

-

Bella got woken up by one of the housemaids, "dinner is ready" she announced. Bella smiled at her as a response and the housemaid left. She wore a big T-shirt with some shorts and put her hair up.

Y/n took a deep breath and already felt tears coming out of her face. "Shit" she muttered under her breath, the tear couldn't stop. She walked downstairs tears streaming down her face and sat on the table. The 4 boys didn't know what to do they never experienced anything like this before.

The servants brought them food and she said "thank you" in a shaky tone before they left. The boys all looked at each other and started talking with their eyes. "Why are men heartless" y/n let out. They did know what to say, "you still up for that one night stand," she told Jake.

"Y/n you are not in your right mindset right now," he told her, y/n cried even more. "Why doesn't nobody want me is it because I'm ugly" she screamed. She stood up and said "I'm leaving fuck you g-" but before she could finish her sentence she fainted because of how overwhelmed she felt.

Thankfully Mattia caught her before she could reach the ground. He carried her up to her room and laid her on her bed. He was about to leave but something wasn't right she didn't look comfortable. He was embarrassed by the thought of tucking her in but he still did it anyways.

Mattia went back downstairs and said "what are we going to do with her", "well first of all you could tell us what happened while you were with her" Alejandro stated.

"After we got her clothes, we went to this Italian restaurant. Some girls made fun of her but she didn't start crying until she saw this guy prupose to this women and the guy dropped the ring when he saw her so I think they might've had history or something"

.