Chapter 17

CHAPTER 17

Mattia's Pov

Jake was right, I took a seat and put my hands on my temples. "Are you okay?" Kim asked while coming closer to me. I looked up and asked "where's Alejandro", "idk but he left and were alone," she said in a flirtatious tone. I stood up and said, "look Kim I'm not into you".

"It can be a one-time thing" she begged while pulling on my shirt the bottom of my shirt. "Get the fuck off of me, I love y/n so stop trying to come at me" I yelled. I ran upstairs and made my way to my room.

I then realized, I needed to apologize to y/n, she didn't do anything wrong. I walked to her room only to hear yelling coming from inside.

Y/n's Pov

-

I pushed jake off me, "why did you just kiss me" I yelled, "I'm sorry", "Jake you're a great guy but I only see you as a friend", I said. "I-I'm going to go", "okay" I muttered. I didn't know what to do I didn't want to lose my best friend.

Seconds later I heard a knock on my door. I got up and saw Mattia, I rolled my eyes and he said "look baby I'm sorry, that skank bitch can go to hell for kicking you". I smiled and stated, "that's what I want to here".

"So, Jake", "don't talk about it" I scolded him while putting up one of my fingers. "I love you", he said while pulling me into a hug. I smiled and said, "let's watch a movie or something, I just need someone to comfort me right now".

He smirked and I put my hand in his face, "we are not having sex matti, I just rejected my best friend what if he hear's", he turned me around and said "baby c'mon". I felt his hard member against my ass swirling in circular motions.

I turned around and pecked his lips, "no", he groaned and said, "well I'm hard". I put my hand on his member and whispered, "too bad". He smiled, "baby", "Matti, I'll catch you later I actually need to go talk to ale" I cut him off.

He nodded his head and looked at the ground, "maybe tonight" I said following by a chuckle. His face lit up, "I said maybe" I repeated.

Correct me if I make mistakes, please 🙈
.