Chapter 16

CHAPTER 16

Y/n's Pov

I plopped myself on my bed, "it's good to be back" I told Mattia. He pulled me into a hug and said "It was weird when you weren't here". He laid me down and started kissing my neck but got interrupted by Kairi.

Me and Mattia both bounced off each other and Kairi said "sorry for interrupting but Alejandro wants you to meet someone,", I nodded my head and got up while Mattia was following behind me.

I saw Alejandro with a girl, he smiled once he saw me and said "this is Kim", I smiled at her, "hi". She looked at me and did an awkward smile.

Then she looked at Mattia behind me, "and who is he" she smiled. "Mattia," he said while putting his hand out, "so are you guys dating," I asked. "Yeah," she said before Alejandro could say something, "are you going to stay for dinner" I added. "Yes," she said while biting her lip and looking at Mattia, I grabbed Mattia's hand and said, "We got to go".

I looked back at her and saw her eye-rolling at me.

-

"She totally likes you," I said while putting on my clothes. "No she doesn't," Mattia said from the shower, "she was literally eye fucking you". "Okay, but she's ugly you look like a model" "thanks baby, but I got a feeling that everything is going to end in chaos"

"Anyways I have to go, see you at dinner, love you" I added, "bye love you too" he shouted from the shower. I smiled and left his room. I made my way to my room but only to see Kim coming out of it. "What are you doing" I questioned, "umm Alejandro said I could take some clothes".

I grabbed my clothes from her hand, "don't even try lying, if I see you steal stuff from my room again you're fucking dead", she eye-rolled and said "bitch" under her breath. I scoffed and put all my nice clothes under my bed. I put on some more comfortable clothes and went downstairs to the kitchen.

-

I sat down and Kim sat right next to me, on the other side Jake was next to me. While all the other boys were at the end of the table. While Jake was talking to me I felt someone kick me in the shin. I held in my grunt and looked at Kim. She had a grin on her face and was focusing on her nails.

I was about to say something but jake squeezed my wrist as a signal to not start anything. But I got the best out of myself and kicked her in the shin harder. "Ow" she let out, tears started to fill her eyes, fake tears.

"What happened," Alejandro asked Kim, she looked at me and pointed to her ankle. Before I could explain myself Mattia said "y/n go to your room". I looked at him with eyes of disbelief "with pleasure" I yelled while sticking up my middle finger.

Jake's Pov

"You guys are fucking stupid" I yelled at them, they all turned to me, "she kicked y/n first". Alejandro looked at Kim, "it was on accident", "you know damn well it wasn't" I yelled at her.

"Mattia, you are suppose to have her back, but instead you stick with the girl you've only known half a day", and with that, I left. I walked to y/n's room and knocked on her door. Seconds later she opened it and pulled me inside. "So what's the plan," I asked, "what do you mean," she asked. "How are we going to get rid of her", she laughed and said, "we just need to expose her or something just, get it out of her".

 "How are we going to get rid of her", she laughed and said, "we just need to expose her or something just, get it out of her"

.Mattia's hand hit different 🤒🥴
Also idc if there is mistakes I don't feel like re reading all of this 👍🏼