Chapter 24

CHAPTER 24

Y/N's Pov

I froze, it was so nice to hear his voice again. "y/n?", Mattia asked again, I didn't know what to say. I turned around and saw him, "you need to leave or you'll be in danger", "What danger, why did you fake your own death", Mattia stated.

"You really think I faked my death, if I had a choice I would go back to how everything used to be", "what happened, I'll kill the person who did this to you, we are stronger" Mattia stated.

"You won't trust me, forget about me and move on. It will be better for everybody" y/n was about to walk away but Mattia grabbed her wrist. "No, your not just going to walk away from me, your acting like we can't fix the problem," he said, "Mattia let go of me" I responded.

-

"She said to let go of her" Mariano stated, "so this is your new boy toy" Mattia questioned. "No he's not my boy toy", "look just come back", he plead. "If I could, I would", "just tell me who to kill and I'll do it", Mattia responded.

"No, It'll break you, and all I want is the best for you," y/n said while putting her hand on his jaw softy, y/n's thumb rubbed in circular motions as tears ran down her face. She pulled him into a hug a whispered, "I will always love you".

Mattia pulled her closer never wanting to let go, "I love you too" he responded. "Please tell me who did this" he added. Y/n let go and rubbed her eyes, "Mirna" she whispered in a shaky voice.

Mattia doze in his own thought, his mother? why his mother? thousands of thoughts flooded his head.

"Y/n we got to go" Mariano stated, y/n sighed and made her way back to the car. Before she left she gave Mattia one last look only to see him staring at the floor.

.