Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

Y/N's Pov

"Here it is," he said as he parked at a restaurant, "the best restaurant in Italy" he added. I chuckled and said, "I'll be the judge of that". We walked into the restaurant and all eyes were on us, I got a lot of eye rolls from girls but i just ignored them. "Why is everybody looking at us," I asked, "are you forgetting I'm a hot mafia leader," he said confidently.

I looked around to see if there were any hot guys but there wasn't, "you're not wrong" I said under my breath. Then a lady cake up to us "table for 2" she asked, Mattia and I both nodded our heads.

She gave us a booth and said "you guys make a fine couple", "oh no, we are just friends" I responded. She raised her eyebrow and said "okay" while lifting up her hands as well. She laughed, "do you guys want anything to drink", "water please," I answered.

I looked at Mattia and he was zoned out, "Mattia", I said waving my hand in front of his face. "Umm, I'll get water too".

Then I heard someone from behind me say "si, è una brutta ragazza Americana" (yeah, she's an ugly American girl). I turned around and said, "Che ne dici di dirmelo in faccia" (How about you tell me that to my face). The girls stood there shocked they probably didn't even know I spoke Italian because of my appearance.

A/N: I got that from google translate so please don't bash me if I spelled or did something wrong

"That was hot" "I know" I said smiling to myself. I felt happy, back in California I would go everywhere with my body guards. Not everywhere but it still was a pain in the ass, I always snuck out and partied because my life was boring.

"So how'd you become one of the 'strongest' mafia leaders in the world" I stated while put air quotation on the word strongest. "It was past down, like my dad's dad was a mafia leader and his dad was one and it goes on and on and on and I guess people think I'm the strongest", I didn't want to ask him about his parents because I didn't know if he was comfortable with that topic.

I was gonna say something but I heard a familiar laugh ...

It was Marco's laugh.

.Short chapter ✌🏼

Short chapter ✌🏼