Chapter 18

CHAPTER 18

Y/N's Pov

"I don't like her Alejandro, and she always gives Mattia 'fuck me' eyes", I stated while crossing my arms. He sighed and said, "I'm going to talk to her".

"No need to Alejandro, I'm leaving this shit hole. I never even liked you I just wanted to live a rich life but I guess y/n figured it out" Kim said as she walked through the front door. I scoffed, "I'll be on my way," she said in a cheerful voice.

I looked at Alejandro and rubbed his back, "you need to find yourself a better girl". He lightly chuckled, "no promises". I laughed at his statement and went to my room.

-

I put on a white bikini with strawberries on it. (There's a video at the end)

I walked downstairs and went to the pool, I slowly got in and rubbed water on my body so I could adjust to the water.

As I was about to put my whole body in someone splashed into the water, I sighed in frustration, "Mattia!". He laughed and said "yeah", I rolled my eyes and started swimming.

"Baby, I'm sorry" he yelled, but I pretended I didn't hear him and kept swimming. He swam to me and said, "are you mad", "no" I simply said.

Four 😏 in 😏 her 😏 alert 🚨😈 (kinda short)

"In that case", he pulled me into a kiss but I pulled away. "We are not having sex in a pool!" I yelled/whispered, all of a sudden I felt his hand slip into my underwear.

"Tell me to stop", I felt his fingers play with my folders before sliding into me. I let out a breathless moan and he turned me around. He started kissing my neck from behind while his other hand played with my boobs.

He turned me back around and I slipped his shorts down. I plumped my hand up and down on his member while he gripped my waist.

He pinned me to the side of the pool and tapped inside my thighs as a signal that he wanted me to jump. I put my legs around his waist and gripped my hands on his shoulders.

He moved his hands to my ass and slowly slid into me. The water was making it 10x better. "ughh" I moaned, but Mattia covered it, I chuckled a little as I remember we were doing it in a pool.

I put my elbows on the side of the pool for support while I moved my pelvis area up and down so I could go deeper in. He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into an aggressive kiss. I could tell he wanted to let out a few groans but didn't.

He flipped me over and gripped on my waist again. He pounded into me while gripping my hair.

Four 😏 in 😏 her 😏 alert 🚨👿 is over 😿

meanwhile

? Pov

I heard a knock on my door, so I got up and walked downstairs. There I saw Kim picking on her nails, "so what happened while you where there" I asked.

"What happened with Mattia," I specifically asked again, "he has a girlfriend, and they're so in love," she said the last part in disgust. "What's her name," I asked, "y/n" she answered.

"Last name", "idk, but I do have a picture of her" Kim stated while taking out her phone. She showed me her phone and I was surprised. She was beautiful, I grabbed her phone and set it on my counter.

"So do I get my money now," she asked, "no" I simply said before shooting her. I fixed my hair and put on some lipstick before I called my workers to clean up her body.

It's time to get my revenge.

Y/n was wearing ☟︎