Chapter 15 - continued for 14

CHAPTER 14

Y/n's Pov

PREVIOUSLY ON MAFIA ~ BY MATTIAEATSMYCOOCHI3 😏

[ "Why?", he asked, "because I already loved someone else -]- But he cheated on me with the same girl that always ruined my relationships and he knew that. That's when I realized that ALL HE WANTED ME FOR WAS JUST A GOOD FUCK" I screamed, he furrowed both of his eyebrows.

"It's not like that just let me explain-" "it's exactly like that, just admit that all I was to you was a good fuck," I said as my voice cracked at the end.

"No, you were never just a "good fuck" you were one of the most caring girls I've ever met. You are the most talented, important, most beautiful girl in my life I love you, you changed me I never thought I would fall love. I always thought love was an exaggerated word for sex. But now I know love is much more, it can have its ups and downs but in the end, it won't change how we feel".

Y/n didn't know what to say, "why?", "I thought you were cheating on me with Jake" he answered while putting his head down. I could understand where he was coming from. I would've wanted revenge if my lover cheated on me with one of my best friends too."I forgive you, but just because I do doesn't mean I won't forget", he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a big hug.

"This is your only chance"

He grabbed my waist and spun me around, he pulled me into a lovely kiss, however, it got ruined by someone yelling my name. "Bella!", I looked behind me to see Jake and a few other people including my parents. "y/n what are you doing" Jake asked.

"Marco our love is fake, okay just admit it" I yelled, he stayed silent. "Anyway didn't you propose to Bella". "I didn't marry her because I realized how much you actually meant to me" he stated.

"Anyways who even are you" Jake added, "Mattia Polibio", everybody gasped in shock. My eyes widened and I hit him, 'why did you say that' I mouthed, he shrugged his shoulders.

I moved passed the crowd and tried to find Jake and Alejandro. "Alejandro" I yelled, then I spotted him he was talking to his parents. My eye's sprung up at the sight of them getting along.

I felt someone hug from behind, I knew exactly who it was. "Jake get off of me," I said as I pushed him to the side. "Are you glad, I came?" he asked, "yeah" "I saw Mattia and you, are you guys together now?" he asked. "Idk but I hope we can go back to how it used to be".

He nodded his head and said, "are you coming back home with us to Italy", I hesitated at first, "for sure", "well we got to hurry up, our flight is in an hour". I looked for Mattia and saw him sitting down on a random bench looking at the sky. I sat next to him and said, "we need to get going".

He smiled and said "I love you", I pecked him on the cheek and said "I love you too, now we need to get going before my parents find me and don't let me go back to Italy", he nodded his head and got up, pulling me under his arm.

We made our way to Jake and there stood Alejandro, "Alejandro-", he cut me off, "no explanation needed I know where your coming from". I closed my mouth and smiled, "so did you do a reunion with your parents?" I asked. A smile appeared on his face, "yup".

.